Highlighted
VP of Gaming
28880 posts

Re: May 2014 Suggestions Thread (June too!)

Jun 18, 2014

I may have already posted on this: A few Developers regularly create uniforms, outfits, LMOs based on non-existent worlds or spaces in Home. Simply put, why not create public spaces built around these costumes and uniforms that you create?

Basically, I will not buy an armored uniform if there is no world or space that the uniform would be suitable for.

If I am going to buy something, there has got to be a bigger reason for wearing it other than just wearing it.

Create a suit of armor, or style of clothing, give me that world where the outfit would look "natural".

Why create armor for a futuristic world or war when such a space doesn't exist?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 201 of 255 (551 Views)
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2014

Pretty much, I will never buy a new dance move.  For sure now, because Home will eventually be closing it's doors.  And, these dance moves are so generic.  

It doesn't make me feel any special, because I can dance differently and don't have to use the default dance moves.  True user of Home will always stick to the default dance moves, because those are the classics ones.   Buying certain dance moves, doesn't help you make friends.  If anything, it's completely opposite. 

I haven't bought anything in along time and there has to be a reason in order for me to buy something.  And, I haven't picked up a "free item" in along time as well.  The interest isn't there anymore!  Main reason, I think your prices are too high as it is!

I would like to see more electronic stuff for our personal spaces.  Such like, remote controls that turn on certain items, etc.  So that we can open and close our doors and windows and even lock them.  Turn on our radios with remotes.  And, weather restrictions as well.  

I would like to see more technology on Home and more security features as well.  We should be able to have the option of turing off our "inspect button."

The Rainy Day apartment should have wall paper as well, like we have in our personal studio.   It was kind of disappointing, that feature was left out.  

Message 202 of 255 (522 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2014

Why can't our wardrobe be self ready?  Why are we still dealing with the downloading stages, with . . .   

I mean, if we go into our wardrobe or even furniture, it should show up as ready and ready to wear, none of the downloading with showing us dots.  Almost like the giftnator 9000 does.  We should have features like that, because I see a lot of fashion on Home today and should be easy access.  

You could make wardrobe and our furniture so much easy to access,  by having ready instant and would please a lot of people.  Why does this feature go to the giftnator 9000, when our wardrobe and furniture could have this.  Should've been done years ago.   

Sorry spell check button out of service Smiley Sad 

Message 203 of 255 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Jun 18, 2014
Price is right.. ish... personal space with rewards that match the in game prizes.
Message 204 of 255 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
429 posts

Jun 21, 2014

I got suggestion for future clothes in winter. Why cant they add Russian and Fur hat Russian fur coat  in home? like this?

Sailor-winter_thm.jpg Officer-winter_thm.jpg

Message 205 of 255 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: May 2014 Suggestions Thread

Jun 21, 2014

you are awesome that's exactly what i was thinking about a hipster style and face piercing Smiley Happy

Spoiler

Message 206 of 255 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jun 21, 2014

Home being Played on a PS4

Bolieve

Message 207 of 255 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Jun 21, 2014

A Clubhouse based on the current Bowling alley with the same bowling lanes and pool tables... I cant see this being hard for the devs its pretty much coping what they already have.. No doubt it would be a hot seller $$..

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 208 of 255 (398 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6260 posts

Jun 21, 2014

Ok! Odd request time.Woman Happy

How about a Personal Space Apartment that slowly floods. Yes I'm serious.Woman LOL

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 209 of 255 (382 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 21, 2014

Hi, I would like to see on ps home skirt with lace leggings on black something like that::

images.jpg

Thanks for let me suggest it, i hope i can see it on ps home soon if  it's possible. Bye Bye Smiley Wink

Message 210 of 255 (373 Views)
0 Likes