May 05 2013
By: Perish_Song I Only Post Everything 1266 posts

May 2013 Personal and Private Space Suggestions!

3 replies 151 views Edited May 5, 2013

Hey Home Community,

Contrary to that other thread here is one focused on the all of those Ideas, and suggestions that aren't Virtual items.

Helpful hints to post the best suggestions:

1) Your top Public, Private, or Club spaces. A Private space is pretty much anywhere in Home you can go to socialize with the general public, (I.E. the hub) but cannot live in (like Personal Spaces). Private spaces, are personal apartments that you can go to relax or entertain your friends within (I.E. the harbour studio), but that is not open to the general public. Club spaces, are locations where you can establish or join clubs with like minded individuals and make new friends (I.E. the club house).

2) Your suggestions for core updates, or changes to Home that you feel would be an improvement to the overall system. These ideas, can range from how we communicate to each other within home, menu or inventory updates; updates to the use or actions of certain games, locations, or even how avitars look, act, or react.

3) Add visual aids (AKA screenshots, artwork, or vivid descriptions)! If you can find a screenshot of what you want, or an appropriate video link please include these! That old saying, "A picture is worth 1000  words, a video is worth a million" could not be truer. Do your best to get the point out about where you want hang out, and how you want to do it in home.

P.S.: If you are new to these forums (or just new to this process), check out the last Alternative Suggestions Thread to see how your fellow community members submit their requests.

P.P.S.: Continuing the effort to keep this thread tidy, please refrain from making negative comments, or excessive comments about other suggestions in this thread. Simply copy/paste and begin another thread to start a conversation about a particular item, suggestion, concept or idea, or give the original postee a kudos, thanks you! Smiley Happy

Perish_Song
Message 1 of 4 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Re: May 2013 Personal and Private Space Suggestions!

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

I want a dinosuar space NOW!

Message 2 of 4 (134 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

May 5, 2013
How about a trippy psychedelic place like Pepperland from the The Beatles' Yellow Submarine movie. Have all the costumes available to unlock or purchase.

Also, a cool western place for cowboys and Indians to hang out and shoot the breeze.
Antonio Xul
Message 3 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

May 6, 2013

I'd like to see a theme park personal space. Like a perfect pairing of the midway and acorn meadows. I love the bright spaces (acorn meadows, glittering sands beach, etc), and after riding the train and boats in acorn meadows, I'd love to just go fast in home. LMOs are cool, but they aren't roller coasters, go-kart races, and amusement rides. Inside the space there could be concession stands like popcorn, churros, and lemonaide stands.  It would also be cool to see more NPCs doing things, like acting out attractions, or just walking around the space adding to the atmosphere.

Perish_Song
Message 4 of 4 (74 Views)
0 Likes