Sep 06 2010
By: ZerglingHybrid Monster Hunter 33 posts

Mask game in Uncharted room!

11 replies 17 views Edited Sep 6, 2010

Is it bugged for the mask? I have six pieces yet i've ran every inch of the room and can't find the seventh.

Message 1 of 12 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
433 posts

Re: Mask game in Uncharted room!

Sep 6, 2010
I think it's bugged. The first time I could only find 2 pieces and scanned every inch of that space for over an hour. I went back another day and found all the pieces after that. Then I tried to put the pieces together in the mini game and realized what a waste of time it was.
Message 2 of 12 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 6, 2010

I used to love that space. It's a shame they felt the need to make it so much smaller.

Message 3 of 12 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2394 posts

Sep 6, 2010

I already completed the mask before they updated the space, so I went looking for them again when I was bored, and I noticed the same thing.  When I left and went back to the space, the last piece was sitting on the floor, clear as day.

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I used to love that space. It's a shame they felt the need to make it so much smaller.

Mentioning...  Why did they make it smaller?

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 4 of 12 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Sep 7, 2010

I wanna know why they made it smaller too. When I looked at **bleep** in videos it was cooler when it was more open

Message 5 of 12 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Sep 7, 2010

goodSuM wrote:

I already completed the mask before they updated the space, so I went looking for them again when I was bored, and I noticed the same thing.  When I left and went back to the space, the last piece was sitting on the floor, clear as day.

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Mentioning...  Why did they make it smaller?

The only thing that I can think of is the Toyota that was in the space. Maybe their contract ran out with Toyota to have their vehicle featured in Home and because Toyota didn't re-sign, they had to remove it?

Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Message 6 of 12 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2394 posts

Sep 7, 2010

firehawk2324 wrote:

The only thing that I can think of is the Toyota that was in the space. Maybe their contract ran out with Toyota to have their vehicle featured in Home and because Toyota didn't re-sign, they had to remove it?

But why not just take out the vehicle?

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 7 of 12 (17 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39470 posts

Sep 7, 2010
Exactly.
CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 8 of 12 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Sep 7, 2010

The newbs kept getting lost in the back alleys.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 9 of 12 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Sep 7, 2010

goodSuM wrote:

firehawk2324 wrote:

But why not just take out the vehicle?

I'm not a developer, so I don't know what their thinking is. Maybe they thought the empty spot  would be too big. Maybe they thought it would be better to keep the space small and compact, instead of having the winding road leading to the main area. Who knows. I don't agree with the changes they made, nor have I been back to the space since it got changed. I really did prefer it the way it was previously.

Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Message 10 of 12 (17 Views)
0 Likes