Updating personal spaces can take weeks, if it's done at all. I suggest another solution:
An inventory item which allows furniture to be placed from wherever the avatar is. Essentially a portable spawn point, it would take its origin point coordinates from the player's avatar location. Activating it would call up an inventory of the owner's furniture and allow items to be selected and placed.
- Separate inventories for companion, LMO, and gender-specific dances / gestures & ability to swap dances without interruption
- Display avatar in furniture preview in stores, to show proper item scale / size
- Add search function to the store, to help find items by name
- X-large dance floor items: e.g. XL version of Lockwood dance floors, new Freestyle Dance Floor taking up less slots (currently 22)
- Massive 1-slot furniture items (sofas, tables, etc.) to help decorate huge personal spaces like the Dreams, and others
- Update older active items for less slots
- Active item bar, complete with seats, drinks, fridge, etc. in a single item.
- Elegant / fancy active beds with custom poses (Juggernaut already has simple / rustic beds)
- Active chairs / sofas with custom poses and low slot usage
- Backlit photo frames (or frontlit, which may look more natural) and add support for animated .gifs in photo frames
With the current trend being Spring why not add animations like rain or flowers blooming,
to places like Action,Adventure District or Pier Park
How about actually using our ideas instead continuously creating various lame stuff you've been putting up lately. Has any ideas (other than the hair color change) ever been used from these threads?
I'd like to see the ability to actually sit in chairs like we would in real life: Straight up or reclining.
Create more tables and chairs as one item. And when tables and chairs are one item, add the ability to lean forward with our arms on the table.
The ability to add funds to your account wallet remotely, either via website or mobile device. Maybe this is possible already?
Can be done: