With the recent 1.75 update we cant back any of our files up, and if theres a problem and you have to re-upload files (not sure why it did, but this happened to me) then we will lose a lot of our work and progress, in some instances losing everything (ie Ryo, Tropical Points etc, and in some cases avatar and apartment decor). This will impact us more as time passes since the 1.75 update.
Please could you add a feature to 'download' our files back to our PS3s. I'm not asking for a feature to upload them again, but atleast if we could 'download' them ourselves every so often then if something does goes wrong and it makes us upload files again then atleast we'll have something a little more upto date.
It could effectively work like the 'clear cache' option, but have 'back-up files' next to it, which would give us our security back.
March Ideas (Will edit this post as needed) Changed my mind. Going to create new posts for any additional suggestions.
Dress ideas for St. Patrick's Day
Pop, drop & lock it:
Digital Leisure Casino:
- Have a new penthouse room or mini furntiure/clothing bundle for each million gained in total earnings.
Most of these have been previously suggested by others...
- Portable inventory item that allows us to pick and disappear into any game purchased from the home arcade.
- Portable inventory item that allows us to pick and access music purchased from the mall.
- Option to block (not just hide) PMs entirely.
- Have blocked people be completely removed from your and their screen. Blocked characters continue to harass you by still being able to get closely behind your character.
- User defined folders for wardrobe storage.
- Menu option to quickly see how much is in your wallet.
I would like to have as a companion a butler - following me around Home with a tray and drink in his hand. When i walk, he walks. When I stand still he drinks my drink. When I chat he will mimic me (and get on my nerves - keep moving).
Seriously, a butler companion would be pretty cool and funny. As something we have to buy, or as a perk for owning all four sections of The Mansion (not three, but four).
I am a co-leader of a club. The leader has little time to decorate our clubhouse. It would be helpful if a co-leader can decorate the club using the leader's furniture inventory, or at least be able to move the pieces into place...if the leader chooses to give access that is. Thanks!