Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: Make them pay!

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

nataliealexsis wrote:
When I'm calling your bluff.. show me where Sony says they won't ban for use

Have you ever seen anyone get banned for ISE? 

I'm not talking about merging, or freezing. I mean legit getting banned for having exploited items?

Because I know several people who have been around for years with ISE, not once been banned for it.

Also, you sound like a mad woman in this post. Look at yourself.

Calm down, stop hyping it up more than it really is.

nataliealexsis wrote:
OK shen. Sorry to inform you ise is still alive an well. Though I'm sure the websites that can still do ise will raise the price now. Further causing complications l8r on the network. I don't believe either sight has ever or will ever see 10,000 members an you are sadly mistaken many many ppl who run the websites that are in question here are actually on this thread.. lol you believe they are hidden? Hahahaha.. actually one might think you are one of these ppl. Listen, just like the game with speed guns and radar detector as long as there's a demand for one the other will survive as well. Meaning as long as there is an ise there will be a patch. As long as there's thieves and c heaters there will be people who want fairness... period. Outcasts? Are you a comedian shen182
If you are get a day job.. seriously.. For it is the ppl who do the ise are the outcast.. Think why do an ise?' To obtain items you can't get (I would think) next question is why not earn or by them like it is meant to be? Last question why would u want these items? Could it be to fit in or to feel superior( in this case probably)

Message 81 of 362 (245 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Feb 18, 2013
It is my belief no such statement was ever made by Sony.. second I'd like to say I to think Sony's doing a wonderful job. Also everybody needs to realize as long as this ise continues there will be losses felt by everybody. Most definately the innocent members on home. How u might ask is: ise equals patch patch equals extended maintenance and or additional maintenance also more glitches getting patched. So if this is your route than take it.
Message 82 of 362 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

nataliealexsis wrote:
as long as this ise continues there will be losses felt by everybody. Most definately the innocent members on home

I aint lost nothing young lady. Maybe im not innocent or its cos it doesnt really matter. It's not fair on the devs and i think we should support the devs with our money but what can ya do. Theres got to be other business for you to worry about like homework or a job or putting food on the table for your family or meeting that special boy whatever it is start worrying about that instead becaus this isn't good for you. O and how are people getting on home with old versions

Message 83 of 362 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

nataliealexsis wrote:
It is my belief no such statement was ever made by Sony.. second I'd like to say I to think Sony's doing a wonderful job. Also everybody needs to realize as long as this ise continues there will be losses felt by everybody. Most definately the innocent members on home. How u might ask is: ise equals patch patch equals extended maintenance and or additional maintenance also more glitches getting patched. So if this is your route than take it.

If you feel so strongly about it, why don't you go work for Sony and patch it yourself?

I mean, you're the only one left in this thread making it into a big deal.

Here's what I think Natalie, ever heard to each their own? If you see someone with ISE, they're not bothering you. Leave them be, so what if they have an item on you think they might have exploited. Doesn't make it right for you to make them an enemy, nor does it mean they got the item through an exploit. I could wear something from PeakVox ninja, then someone could say.."Oh he exploited that item." when in reality Natalie, I never did. Also the same could be said about my lucky seven boots from Japan, which I earned legit. They're a non localized item, which can be acquired through ISE..let's say you saw me wearing them, would you assume I ISE'd them? (I guarantee you would.)

Message 84 of 362 (227 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Well it's clear to me now that Natalie is incapable of reading what people actually type. She will just reply with 5 seperate one line posts. You are informing me that ISE still exists? I just told you that... I don't understand you Natalie so I will bail out of the thread and leave you here complaining for another 10 pages. I'm not from USA home I use EU home and the community home manager said on the forum there that ISE is not a bannable offense. Does it apply for USA? Who knows. Not my problem to worry about. But if you would like a hint Natalie then try pressing select and "report" is there a catagory for "report user for wearing some shoes that he didn't earn" or perhaps "report user for having jeans with a Sony vaio in them" no there's not...

Are you under the dilusion that GlassWalls sits on his computer all day going through these reports that people make? No... There are thousands of reports made daily and the people dealing with them, regular Sony employees, are unlikely to know what's hacked and what's not, which is most likely why there is no report catagory for ISE as it would take far too long to sort through what's legitimate and what's exploited.

Enjoy FarmVille anyway
Message 85 of 362 (220 Views)
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Feb 18, 2013
1rst yes you are right I to know ppl with exploited items,although I have heard that you can't wear the white Knight, the pickle, the skeleton, or the gargoyle costumes in public if not earned where as the mods will ban you. Still I've never seen any official word from Sony
Message 86 of 362 (216 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Feb 18, 2013
FYI your posts have appeared after me answering prior posts.
Message 87 of 362 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 18, 2013

nataliealexsis wrote:
1rst yes you are right I to know ppl with exploited items,although I have heard that you can't wear the white Knight, the pickle, the skeleton, or the gargoyle costumes in public if not earned where as the mods will ban you. Still I've never seen any official word from Sony

The pickle costume is from the US, so how would a mod know if a user earned it legit or not? Lol

Message 88 of 362 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

Feb 18, 2013

nataliealexsis wrote:
FYI your posts have appeared after me answering prior posts.

I think they call those replies. Dunno I might be wrong

Message 89 of 362 (203 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Let me end this by saying. Those who wish to continue to pay 20.00 for items that are free an fatten the pocket book of an oppertunist an at same time cause Sony to respond with patches,loss of privledges, crazy maintenance, lastly stupid errors on home go ahead. This is wrong and all who use the exploit know it. This thread isn't just about simple ise. You say stop crying about ise an I'm saying the same except I'm saying stop crying about the extended maintenance or the errors on the PlayStation caused from a patch Sony put in as a counter measure to prevent further ise and
Exploder activity. Yes I agree there will always be use as there always will be a patch
Message 90 of 362 (184 Views)
0 Likes