Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: Make them pay!

Feb 18, 2013

Pay her no mind, she's just spamming for attention.

First and foremost, why blame the user who has ISE? Why not blame Sony, for not actually figuring out a way to fix it permantely?

I always see users getting mad at the person with ISE, but really you should be pointing your fingers at the network itself.

Afterall, it's their lack of ability to patch things that we still have these things today.

Message 61 of 362 (236 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Feb 18, 2013
First of all what the hell is a homeling? Sounds ridiculous.

Secondly why are you Americans STILL moaning about ISE. Sony HAVE patched it!!! You can't do ISE in the Lockwood gift machine anymore and you can't do it in any public maps anymore or personal spaces. The home team HAVE patched it.

Unfortunately though the new ISE is done on jailbroken ps3s, these consoles don't even need to be using home to do the exploit, it can't be patched, their consoles can't be banned, there are program's now to unban consoles, so stop moaning all the time about ISE none of you have any idea what you're saying, Sony have done all they can. There are always going to be cheaters, there are thousands of ps3 cheat websites and hack websites, and the home exploit sites have over 10,000 members each, and they are the ones doing these exploits, so you may think you out number them but remember this is the official Sony forum and people who do these exploits don't post here. There's a reason you see so many people with ISE... It's YOU guys who are the outcasts, the majority is hacking home in some way, cut Sony some slack they've actually done a great job patching it, unless you have a ps3 running 3.41 or 3.55 firmware it isn't possible to do.

Message 62 of 362 (220 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Feb 18, 2013
o yeah that's rich. Blame the network for ppl who don't wanna play by the rules. With the exception (mabey) of those who work all the time. who else should be shown favor an allowed to do this?
Yeah, I got it the ones who go to certain websites pay a stupid membership fee also pay 20.00 for a certain amount of items the website obtained for free. Don't you ppl realize by supporting websites like this all your really saying is: you love the shutdown for maintenance, or the number of errors following maintenance. Its insane.. these websites making a killing off of every user who doesn't want to earn the rewards and pays that fee. All I can say is thank you..
Message 63 of 362 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Shen182 wrote:
 people who do these exploits don't post here. 

You have a lot to learn, because they've posted here many times.

Message 64 of 362 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Do you blame immigrants if the govt offers them a better life than their country natalie
Message 65 of 362 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 18, 2013

nataliealexsis wrote:
o yeah that's rich. Blame the network for ppl who don't wanna play by the rules. 

You should blame the network, it's their faulty programming that allows things such as ISE or mall hack.

If you don't understand that, then perhaps you should learn more about it.

Message 66 of 362 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

Feb 18, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Shen182 wrote:
 people who do these exploits don't post here. 

You have a lot to learn, because they've posted here many times.

Yup lol and think they run the joint too

Message 67 of 362 (205 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Feb 18, 2013
I think you misunderstand what ISE is... No body cares about gaining items which are hard to earn, majority of people do it for items which aren't possible to obtain in your region. People like to be unique I suppose, and this allows them to further do that. It's no fun running around in clothes that 20 other people in the same server are wearing
Message 68 of 362 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Shen182 wrote:
I think you misunderstand what ISE is... No body cares about gaining items which are hard to earn, majority of people do it for items which aren't possible to obtain in your region. People like to be unique I suppose, and this allows them to further do that. It's no fun running around in clothes that 20 other people in the same server are wearing

Same thing can be said about ISE, when the most popular ISE items are the rock star shooter eye and the vaio jeans.

I see no difference in the people who wear ISE, because they tend to all look the same after awhile.

Message 69 of 362 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

Feb 18, 2013
In race of seeking identity they kind of lose their identity ironic huh lol wow i got all philosophical
Message 70 of 362 (189 Views)