First Son
2 posts

Re: Make them pay!

Feb 12, 2013
Sony makes money off ise think about it the people doing it charge 20 psn card... Who gets the money... Sony does the people doing it are doing 30 accounts per day which means 600 dollars in Sonys pocket.. Now there are about 10 people doing it so its 6000 dollars a day all to Sony so the people doing ise are big spenders... Face the facts
Message 21 of 362 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Feb 12, 2013

you all wanna talk about ISE and so right BANNED people who have things u don't lol that means they should BANNED homelings as well right. i mean come on now homelings have things that are ISE and they are most respected club on home so you say banned the homelings right. i'm not saying all homelings have things from ISE but alot of high ones do. as for home to close think of all the people like me that throw away all the money we spent on having nice things. the funny thing i see here is how all you cry baby noobs complain about something thats been out for 4 years now. here's another thing cluster puck gets reset every friday between 6pm est and 7pm est soo any one can get the shoes if they know when the game is reset and get a low score to get them. i bet i get on my old account with things on it that some of you have never saw you would say that it was ISE or something because it can't be gotten any more. stop your crying and grow up.

Message 22 of 362 (515 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 12, 2013
Ever heard of paypal? Not everyone pay by Psn Cards.
Message 23 of 362 (496 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 12, 2013
Majority of all buyers use psn cards out of 5 transaction you will get 1 PayPal
Message 24 of 362 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Feb 12, 2013
If I see a reward that is hacked. I will report it, especially if they are showing off and bragging about it that its hacked!
Message 25 of 362 (468 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 12, 2013
Actually ISE prob doesn't need psn cards, why would they want to waste their time on those when they can get for free?
Message 26 of 362 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11820 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 12, 2013

TRIAD--NOMAD wrote:
you all wanna talk about ISE and so right BANNED people who have things u don't lol that means they should BANNED homelings as well right. i mean come on now homelings have things that are ISE and they are most respected club on home so you say banned the homelings right. i'm not saying all homelings have things from ISE but alot of high ones do. as for home to close think of all the people like me that throw away all the money we spent on having nice things. the funny thing i see here is how all you cry baby noobs complain about something thats been out for 4 years now. here's another thing cluster puck gets reset every friday between 6pm est and 7pm est soo any one can get the shoes if they know when the game is reset and get a low score to get them. i bet i get on my old account with things on it that some of you have never saw you would say that it was ISE or something because it can't be gotten any more. stop your crying and grow up.

Greetings NOMAD, (bows)

You offer this information because?

Your statements are unbecomming as a member of the collective. Rule #1, RESPECT.

Remember, someone (Me) is always watching these forums.

nm.jpeg

Message 27 of 362 (453 Views)
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Good topic. I'm definitely with the TC on this. I have a lot more I want to say, but I'll probably get myself in trouble. Again. -_-

Message 28 of 362 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Dirty_NJ wrote:

Good topic. I'm definitely with the TC on this. I have a lot more I want to say, but I'll probably get myself in trouble. Again. -_-

Guess I'll go ahead and speak up to. I've been staring at this thread all night.

Ethics, stealing is stealing, unauthorized access is unauthorized, etc.

I agree with OP.

-Jinx <3

Message 29 of 362 (397 Views)
Sackboy
392 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 12, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

TRIAD--NOMAD wrote:

Greetings NOMAD, (bows)

You offer this information because?

Your statements are unbecomming as a member of the collective. Rule #1, RESPECT.

Remember, someone (Me) is always watching these forums.

nm.jpeg

lol you sound more like a crooked mob boss than a respected community alien whatyoucallit. Tellin' people what to think and say and tryin to hide dirty secrets with fear and kudos gang haha. How can you ask for respect when you don't respect anyone else's opinion on it all huh and when you try and bully out the little guys for telling the truth. Homelings never seen one never been probed by one lol I'm sure they ok you sir bother me though

O wow I can edit now where was I. Yea stealing is stealing. It's the devs that hurt. Sony stil gets paid by the devs but the devs don't get paid by you if you ISE. Not that we can do jack about it it's like when your neighbor gets all the new films and cd's. Watcha gonna do call the cops? Naw

Message 30 of 362 (358 Views)