Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Re: Make them pay!

Feb 22, 2013

ANNO-DOMlNl wrote:
really bro?

i never said what was what only that theres plenty o sites on the internet that tell you how to do the new ise if you wanna know and that you dont need to make stuff up you can just read about it hint at it here to save yourself lookin stupid. its why im not sayin nothing cause i didn't go to the sites so i don't want to look stupid by saying things i dont know about. if you want to thats fine but me i like to research before i flap my gums. thats all i gonna say on that

First of all I'm not "maken stuff up" I've seen people on Home saying there is a new ISE explot I've also seen websites saying that it works on the new Home core update 1.75.  Is this true?  I don't know that is why I said this is all a "rumor" right now.  With time we will know more.

As for the rest of your post I still have no idea what your talking about.  Something about maken stuff up, websites, lookin stupid and yet you say you have never went to any of these sites? 

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 261 of 362 (319 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Feb 22, 2013
Really people need to clean up their own backyards, before running their mouths about someone else's.. LMFBO.
Message 262 of 362 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4509 posts

Feb 22, 2013

ptmacey wrote:
part of the info on yetserdays event said that ALL ps1 2 and 3 games will become available for ps4 at some stage via streaming and cloud services quote Perry said Sony has fully greenlit a project to make every PlayStation 1, 2, 3 games playable via PlayStation Cloud, a service accessible from all PlayStation devices. It will be rolled out in phases.

The funny thing is the exact same thing was said about PS2 games for the PS3... and unless you got one of the first few PS3 that were backward compatible, less than 5% of all PS2 games have ever been ported over to the PS3.

Now it is true that "if" Sony can get a handle on their planned cloud gaming service, they "could" allow subscribers to play any game from any system, as long as Sony provides the hardware and the games on the network.   These are all big IFs.

Bottom line, like PS2 games, keep your PS3 if you really want to make sure you don't lose all your older games.

As far as Home is concerned, well that's different as it requires Sony to continue to support it, as it isn't a standalone game (obviously).  So far, Sony has offered no assurances that all or any of our content that we have paid for and or collected will transfer,   let alone that Home will even be available on the PS4.  In fact, they haven't even offered reassurances that Home will be available on the PS3 a year from now.

Which is why arguing over ISE is meaningless unless something changes and someone at Sony decides there is value in saving Home and brings in new leadership to turn things around.

Right now, Home is being run like a slum apartment complex, with Sony as the landlord, doing the minimum amount of support, while cashing in the rent checks from the 3rd party developers who are still supporting Home with new content and activities.  When its no longer worth it to Sony to even do this, Home will surely be shutdown.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 263 of 362 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013

what the point of employing mods if they don't ban when tos is broken , we have to keep this topic on the first page of the forums as it is the only way anything will be done about it

Message 264 of 362 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Feb 25, 2013

MRswaghappy wrote:

what the point of employing mods if they don't ban when tos is broken , we have to keep this topic on the first page of the forums as it is the only way anything will be done about it

What are you talking about who is braken the TOS?

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 265 of 362 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4700 posts

Feb 25, 2013

MRswaghappy wrote:

I bet you they stopped reading after the first page, so its a waste of time.

Message 266 of 362 (198 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
868 posts

Feb 25, 2013
This topic is ridiculous in the first place. If they gave a crap, then this issue would've been resolved years ago. All the same junk that people were adding to their accounts back in 2009 still remains. In fact, ISE discussion just seems to be a regular topic around here now and they would at least keep THAT in check when it came to the forums before.

What's more, people actually come here saying they'll pay for it or whatever and those posts aren't even moderated. Face it, this place is a circus.
Message 267 of 362 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 25, 2013
I'm guessing about 3 people caught what ya did there MapleSmiley Wink
Message 268 of 362 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts