Reply
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Offline
8666 posts
 

Re: Make them pay!

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

ANNO-DOMlNl wrote:
point is why spread rumors when theres facts

Again, whats your point?  Where are you going with this?  You are 100% that there is no way the ISE exploit no longer works?

 

What I'm asking is what are you talking about when you say "theres facts".  What are the facts that you speak of.

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Message 251 of 362 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/11/2013
Offline
392 posts
 

Re: Make them pay!

Feb 22, 2013

myalana wrote:

ANNO-DOMlNl wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

ANNO-DOMlNl wrote:
um king why you need rumors for man theres web sites out there that tell you how its done

What is your point?


point is why spread rumors when theres facts


Either you're in or out sir...you missed like 4 chances to quote Beatles/Lennon songs now. Quit just sitting there watching the wheels go round and round.


got sidetracked ma'am hey maybe i can give my 10 dollar code away to cheap ise folk cos i dont care much for money cos money cant buy me love

Message 252 of 362 (186 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: Make them pay!

Feb 22, 2013

One thing i know for sure is SONY did not repeat Did not FILTER out all PAST HACKED item's during the 1.75 update... I have seen many hackers on Home since 1.75 has released so we know they didn't loose those HACKED item's....

 

There should od been a Filter to REMOVE all those item's when they logged into Home... Arrgg!

 

RATS!

 

 

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 253 of 362 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/11/2013
Offline
392 posts
 

Re: Make them pay!

Feb 22, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

ANNO-DOMlNl wrote:
point is why spread rumors when theres facts

Again, whats your point?  Where are you going with this?  You are 100% that there is no way the ISE exploit no longer works?

 

What I'm asking is what are you talking about when you say "theres facts".  What are the facts that you speak of.


really bro?

i never said what was what only that theres plenty o sites on the internet that tell you how to do the new ise if you wanna know and that you dont need to make stuff up you can just read about it hint at it here to save yourself lookin stupid. its why im not sayin nothing cause i didn't go to the sites so i don't want to look stupid by saying things i dont know about. if you want to thats fine but me i like to research before i flap my gums. thats all i gonna say on that

Message 254 of 362 (178 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/28/2011
Offline
902 posts
 

Re: Make them pay!

Feb 22, 2013
After the latest word about ps4 and home this problem is resolved.
Message 255 of 362 (159 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/28/2011
Offline
902 posts
 

Re: Make them pay!

Feb 22, 2013
Telling you guys stop fighting . Love one Another. Understand home does not appear to be going ps4. That's what I keep hearing. So don't worry be happy..
Message 256 of 362 (141 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/28/2011
Offline
902 posts
 

Re: Make them pay!

Feb 22, 2013
Enjoy home, for as soon it will be no more..
Message 257 of 362 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Make them pay!

Feb 22, 2013

nataliealexsis wrote:
Telling you guys stop fighting . Love one Another. Understand home does not appear to be going ps4. That's what I keep hearing. So don't worry be happy..

It was never stated, nor should you believe what you're "hearing."

Plenty of months for Sony to move over a PS4 version to Home. If they do, there won't be any upgrades to the home graphics.

It'll be the same, I doubt Sony is going to reboot Home all starting fresh. Of course, there will be minor upgrades to fit the PS4 features.

 

 

Message 258 of 362 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/20/2007
Offline
459 posts
 

Re: Make them pay!

Feb 22, 2013
part of the info on yetserdays event said that ALL ps1 2 and 3 games will become available for ps4 at some stage via streaming and cloud services quote Perry said Sony has fully greenlit a project to make every PlayStation 1, 2, 3 games playable via PlayStation Cloud, a service accessible from all PlayStation devices. It will be rolled out in phases.
Message 259 of 362 (126 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/28/2011
Offline
902 posts
 

Re: Make them pay!

Feb 22, 2013
Its a game of believe as u wish. I'm not waisting no more time .. the people who posted the info I got are credible. Therefore arguing over things none of us know as a fact is pointless. So feel free to dispute,argue,cry, this point I don't care. Now Dont Worry Be Happy
Message 260 of 362 (120 Views)
0 Likes