I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Re: Make them pay!

Feb 19, 2013
So your saying locust star said nothing can be done? OK I got other threads out calling the management team out..trying to get some answers . I'll be sure that account your on right now made the statement I'll make that very clear.. lol
Message 131 of 362 (232 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Feb 19, 2013
Natalie wants us to form a band? I'm confused. Which genre music shall we play Nat?
Message 132 of 362 (225 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
2175 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

Shen182 wrote:
Natalie wants us to form a band? I'm confused. Which genre music shall we play Nat?

No band them. For Holy Matrimony.

Rings

Lol, sorry. Couldn't resist.

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 133 of 362 (208 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1820 posts

Feb 19, 2013

You people need to get a Grip... 

Buying an Arcade to get Items, & then letting other People play for those same Items, should not cause those other Players to get Banned... 

There is no Hacking Involved, or anything Ilegal, so unless you are Officially doing something Ilegal, then I can't see the Harm in it... 

The point of all of that, is to Help each other out... 

Buy something, give your friends Rewards... Mean while they buy something, & give you Rewards... 

It's a win, win situation for everyone... 

The saddest Part of this whole Thread is that... You people should be ashamed of yourself... 

Only buying something for the Reward, not even giving the Developers Credit for Creating such a Product... 

It's just as bad as Apartment Spaces are, no one wants to buy Rooms anymore, unless they come with Rewards... 
And after they Achieve all the Rewards, they no longer visit, nor care about those Rooms... 

Me, on the other hand, will buy any Apartment or Room that I feel most suitable for my Inventory... No Reward Required... 
To me, their just an Added Bonus, but not a Requirement... 

The Motor Storm Spaces for instance... No Reward for Visiting, but Motorcycles & Horses work really well in the Pacific Rift Room... 

I own The Mansion, & it gave out Rewards, but yet it was like the worst thing I ever spent funds on in HOME... 

Furnature already in the Room, makes Furnishing it really hard, & impossible... 

Rewards are nice, but won't match with any other Room, other then the Mansion, witch is already furnished... 

Buying an Arcade, just for the Rewards? I'd rather buy the Arcade for the Games they allow you to Play... 
Not the Rewards...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 134 of 362 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Feb 19, 2013

xMissMurder- wrote:
Hello home community, first time poster and have been on home since day one.

How about making some of these ise exploiters pay? Nothing more annoying than seeing people flaunt items that I know for a fact they did not earn. This even includes people I know personally. Earning the Clusterpuck shoes last year was pretty cool. Not too many people had them. They were rather unique. Now I've witnessed first hand people bragging about how they just got them and yet I've never even seen them on the leaderboards as #1. How about making them purchase the game or something? Surely if one was reported there must be a way to verify that the shoes were earned via the purchased game. Just a quick check to see if they own the game. Look, I can go pay somebody 20 bucks just as easily as the next home user for these items but what is the fun in that? It is a matter of principle. I purchased the game and earned my shoes. This isn't like Aurora or Midway where you can wait it out. In Clusterpuck, you must own the game to earn the shoes. How about suspending their accounts and make them mail a money order for the price of the game and then telling them it will be 7-10 business days to have their account re activated. Too severe and would never happen, I know, but I do hope that something will be done. I feel like I'm shooting blanks with reporting.

There is no way to check to see who used ISE and who won the items.  Also Sony would not have the right to foce people to buy an item.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 135 of 362 (194 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Feb 19, 2013
There used to be a way to check but now I don't know. I think if exploits are legit than the devs should get the money to keep replacing items.
Message 136 of 362 (176 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Feb 19, 2013
Shen182 you are definately a trip. Plz forgive any irrational behavior on my part..
Message 137 of 362 (173 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Feb 19, 2013
Guruasak12098 wut are you referring to? Cause that's all I do is get whatever for dual purposes. I mean I get for myself and for anybody who wants a chance. I mean I got all spaces and I did to give away rewards. I have no problem helping anyone.
Message 138 of 362 (168 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Feb 19, 2013
I know ppl are going to be blown away by this next remark but its true. There were two ways to obtain items one was messing with your save files the other was ise
I still believe their one in the same but I was explained to they weren't. So to all of you that tried to get it thru my hard head that it wasn't ise let me appoligise right now. I know I acted totally outta line this I'm very sorry for. However my new line of attack is the file exchange. This should be band able. They can copy a account whether or not purchased or not
Items and transfer them to another account of there choice. This is very wrong. OK i had to swallow crow so to speak on ise but not here.
Message 139 of 362 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1820 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

I'm saying, unless your doing something Ilegal, such as Modifying Files, here, or there... 
Or getting someone else to do it for you... 

Unless you are doing that, there should be no reason to get mad that someone got an Item any other way... 

Heck, if Sony was to just accidentally drop it in their list by mistake, it's not their fault, they got it Free... 

Point is, if you own an Item you should not be Owning, then you should pay the Price, which isn't money, either... 

But simply going to a Friends Apartment to get the Item from their Arcade, is nothing to Bump Heads about... 
They got it fair, there is no Crime in that... 

Just because they didn't buy the Arcade, doesn't mean they should be Punished for a Crime they did not Commit...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 140 of 362 (156 Views)
0 Likes