Nov 09 2012
By: KemetMan72-_ Sackboy 587 posts

Maintenance Now!

11 replies 239 views Edited Nov 9, 2012

It's Nov. 9 and we have maintenence anyone know how long?

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 1 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Re: Maintenance Now!

Nov 9, 2012

PSN is down, or Home?

Message 2 of 12 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Nov 9, 2012
Are you playing in the NA region? I just logged on to check and I logged in just fine...
Message 3 of 12 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Nov 9, 2012

If you're talking about getting a maintenance screen when signing into the PlayStation Network, ignore it. Usually it does that for some odd reason.  

And don't ask me to explain I have no idea how or why it does that.

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 4 of 12 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
362 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Soulycon wrote:

If you're talking about getting a maintenance screen when signing into the PlayStation Network, ignore it. Usually it does that for some odd reason.  

Really??? How so?? I've had my PS3 since a few months after they first came out and have been on Home since the beginning and Not Once have I ever gotten a maintenance screen when there wasn't one or just out of the blue.. That is not as you said Usual!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 5 of 12 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Nov 9, 2012

@U2

I would agree it is unusual, but it does happen. If you ever get one try signing in and if you get it like the 5th time chances are that there is a maintenance running. 

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 6 of 12 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2291 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

U2crazy4me wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

Really??? How so?? I've had my PS3 since a few months after they first came out and have been on Home since the beginning and Not Once have I ever gotten a maintenance screen when there wasn't one or just out of the blue.. That is not as you said Usual!

We apologize if the answer you received isn't to your satisfaction.  We at the Home forums understand that when it comes to forums, your choices are many, and we appreciate that you chose us.

While we take pride in our ability to answer questions in an accurate and professional manner, there are some questions that even we don't know the answer to, examples include...

• The meaning of life
  • How to make someone fall in love with you
  • How non-dairy creamer works
  • If those jeans make your butt look big
  • Why PSN is telling you it's under maintenance when it's not

Once again, I apologies that we did not live up to the expectation that you've come to expect. 

Message 7 of 12 (185 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 9, 2012

My brain is in maintenance this morning. I haven't had my coffee yet! 

Wut? LoL

Message 8 of 12 (177 Views)
Sackboy
362 posts

Nov 9, 2012

KatCall75 wrote:

U2crazy4me wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

We apologize if the answer you received isn't to your satisfaction.  We at the Home forums understand that when it comes to forums, your choices are many, and we appreciate that you chose us.

While we take pride in our ability to answer questions in an accurate and professional manner, there are some questions that even we don't know the answer to, examples include...

• The meaning of life
  • How to make someone fall in love with you
  • How non-dairy creamer works
  • If those jeans make your butt look big
  • Why PSN is telling you it's under maintenance when it's not

Once again, I apologies that we did not live up to the expectation that you've come to expect. 

I can actually tell you the answers to all of those questions

• The meaning of life - If I tell you I'll have to kill you afterward...
  • How to make someone fall in love with you - That is actually a trade secret and you are not privy to it!
  • How non-dairy creamer works - Ummm, you really don't want to know what's in that!
  • If those jeans make your butt look big - If you have to ask then, YES, your butt does look big and most likely not just in those jeans!
  • Why PSN is telling you it's under maintenance when it's not - And again PSN has NEVER, NOT ONCE, told me it was under maintenance when it wasn't!!!! The ONLY time that message has EVER come up on my system is when there ACTUALLY was a maintenance!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 9 of 12 (172 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

It's happened to me numerous times so seriously just because you haven't experienced that doesn't mean it dosn't happen. And on a side note I've just loaded into Home and PSN without issues.

Maintenance is scheduled for the 11th and it's in the middle of the night for many of us so given that little fact they'll probably reschedule it. 

Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 12 (168 Views)
0 Likes