Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers Statue Unlock Guide

Feb 18, 2011

Patches, I love you dearly, but this really needs to stop. Rinja reported how he unlocked the item and has since updated his post with your information.

Unless someone has multiple PS3s at their disposal, which most of us don't, there is no way to test how something unlocks. This also wouldn't be the first time that a glitch tossed out a reward in an unexpected way.

Kudos to you for your diligence, but you're really coming off as someone who needs to be right and needs to have the last word. I'm quite sure that's not your intent, but that's how everyone is going to read it, and it doesn't get anyone closer to unlocking the statutes by arguing.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 51 of 74 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Sep 13, 2011

Sorry to revive an old topic, but I've got a question pertaining to these rewards. I didn't know they even existed until today. I think I got all of the trophies for this game back when we were experiencing the reward bug a few months ago. I didn't get the rewards because I deleted my Home save data so I could log in without freezing. So I'm wondering if anyone knows a way I could still obtain these ornaments. I doubt I can, since they are linked to the trophies and you can't earn trophies twice, but is there any possibile way?

Message 52 of 74 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 13, 2011

In theory, if you have the trophies in the game, you should be able to get these by visiting the Magic space in Home.

If the reward notification doesn't pop up...well, I don't know what to do in that situation.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:

Message 53 of 74 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Sep 13, 2011

Thank you HearItWow, I overlooked the part about actually having to visit the space in Home. I got all 5 statues.

Message 54 of 74 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 13, 2011

I'm envious. Those are some of the nicest items in Home.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:

Message 55 of 74 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Sep 13, 2011

HearItWow wrote:

In theory, if you have the trophies in the game, you should be able to get these by visiting the Magic space in Home.

If the reward notification doesn't pop up...well, I don't know what to do in that situation.

Try Leaving HOME and Rebooting and re enter the Space? I guess if it still doesn't load you can go here to this forum HOME Support spot and make some more work for the new guy...

Photobucket
Message 56 of 74 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Sep 14, 2011

No need Patchex, I posted above that I got them all. I had just overlooked that you need to go to the space in Home.

Message 57 of 74 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Sep 14, 2011

I saw that, yet I was just answering Hear it Wow's question... If there was an issue that where you could look for help... Im glad you got them all... this game had some problems with HOME support when it comes to game Launching... yet the rewards are great for it...

Did anyone hear about any rewards for HOME for the Magic 2012 game? The Game launching in HOME for the 2012 copy were awesome, I had no problems launching that one from the Magic sapce unlike the first copy released, yet looks like they are doing a great job learning the programing for the Ps3... I was so happy this did not stay an Xbox exclusive...

Photobucket
Message 58 of 74 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Sep 14, 2011

Oh ok Patchex, I see what you did there sir.

Message 59 of 74 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Sep 14, 2011

Austetris wrote:

Oh ok Patchex, I see what you did there sir.

I am not a Sir... that would be Miss, or Ma'am.

Photobucket
Message 60 of 74 (23 Views)
0 Likes