Jun 24 2013
By: SnowHood-Ride50 Hekseville Citizen 320 posts

MY 1ST DAY IN Serenity Plaza Today

6 replies 354 views Edited Jun 24, 2013

DID Anyone have issues loading there today ???  the first 2 times it took me forever to load .  then 3rd i eventually got in.  also how come it didnt show up on THE Nav ??? is this place going to stay or is it just tempory like E3 ??  can someone let me know Please

Message 1 of 7 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: MY 1ST DAY IN Serenity Plaza Today

Jun 24, 2013

Someone supposedly was able to get in Serenity Plaza and now everybody is going there. Serenity Plaza was supposed to come out June 26th but it got delayed to the week after that.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 7 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Jun 24, 2013
It's not "officially" released to the public yet. In fact, it was delayed to work out some bugs. It's on Home as a soft publish while they work out bugs and stress test the servers. Noone is really supposed to be there. Thats why its not on the nav. It's laggy because Juggernaut isnt done working on it. They havent fine tuned it.

You are experiencing a soft published space, full of bugs and glitches and lag that isnt even ready for public release yet.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 3 of 7 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
It's not "officially" released to the public yet. In fact, it was delayed to work out some bugs. It's on Home as a soft publish while they work out bugs and stress test the servers. Noone is really supposed to be there. Thats why its not on the nav. It's laggy because Juggernaut isnt done working on it. They havent fine tuned it.

You are experiencing a soft published space, full of bugs and glitches and lag that isnt even ready for public release yet.

same for Minibots Arena. even the game crashed for me

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 4 of 7 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2997 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:

Interesting theory, but it IS on some people's navi. Why would that be?

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 5 of 7 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:

Interesting theory, but it IS on some people's navi. Why would that be?

Hackers using special tools? I don't think normal people's nav have it. Could you get a pic?

(edit) Oh, having it on favorites doesn't count as having on the nav.

Message 6 of 7 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6037 posts

Jun 24, 2013

It's ironic at times. We as Home users are sometimes our own worst enemy.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 7 of 7 (263 Views)