Jul 20 2013
By: ALIEN-gunner Hekseville Citizen 320 posts

MVP/PSH Guides should have Keyboards as a job requirement

73 replies 577 views Edited Jul 20, 2013

It's so annoying running into a guide and having to wait for five minutes for them to punch out a sentance or two. I have seen this happen time and time again. Guides on PSHome should be able to talk fast to answer questions effinciently or they should not have the privilage of that position. 

ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 1 of 74 (577 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Re: MVP/PSH Guides should have Keyboards as a job requirement

Jul 20, 2013

ALIEN-gunner wrote:

It's so annoying running into a guide and having to wait for five minutes for them to punch out a sentance or two. I have seen this happen time and time again. Guides on PSHome should be able to talk fast to answer questions effinciently or they should not have the privilage of that position. 

I've never run into a guide that didn't own a kb and I run into them a lot. not sure which ones you are referring to :/

Message 2 of 74 (576 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4535 posts

Jul 20, 2013

but I do have a keyboard =)

PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 3 of 74 (565 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 20, 2013

ALIEN-gunner wrote:

You can try asking them here if you didn't get an answer and the community can try and answer them for you. 

Message 4 of 74 (562 Views)
Splicer
30 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Hola!

Señor you have to take in consideration that guides can't be there all of the time if they don't respond back is because they are ocupados (busy) guides are humans as well not machines i suggest to wait for then to answer your pregunta (question) or ask then at a later time you can also PM then here on the forums.

Buena Suerte!

Adios!

Message 5 of 74 (550 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6449 posts

Jul 20, 2013

With the advent of the internet.  People are so impatience now a days. Maybe the MVP has an impairment of some kind. Maybe the MVP was multi-tasking. Maybe the MVP just likes to type slow and make complete sentences and not the short hand gibberish so prevalent on home today. After all it's not a race to the finish line. There are no bottles of Champaign waiting. If ones questions are answered should it really matter the time it took. Just my opinion.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 6 of 74 (525 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Camarada_Max wrote:

Hola!

Señor you have to take in consideration that guides can't be there all of the time if they don't respond back is because they are ocupados (busy) guides are humans as well not machines i suggest to wait for then to answer your pregunta (question) or ask then at a later time you can also PM then here on the forums.

Buena Suerte!

Adios!

I agree with you to a point, but..... when an mvp is standing there alone with you and you ask them a question and they run away, but then a friend that is better known asks the same mvp the same question 2 seconds later and they quickly respond to them, what does that tell you?

Message 7 of 74 (513 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Jul 20, 2013
It is not a requirement to have a keyboard to be a MVP....the only requirements are to be kind and courteous help when you can and host events and tours...I do my best each time I go on Home and granted I have missed a few people but not on purpose....and there have been times where I needed breaks and suggest other guides that can help them
Message 8 of 74 (511 Views)
Fender Bender
1148 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

Camarada_Max wrote:

Hola!

Buena Suerte!

Adios!

I agree with you to a point, but..... when an mvp is standing there alone with you and you ask them a question and they run away, but then a friend that is better known asks the same mvp the same question 2 seconds later and they quickly respond to them, what does that tell you?

that perhaps you should buy a better deodorant ?

jk . . . . JK

idk . Once I  overheard Jill and Claire asking Joanna a question, and Joanna ran away and made a Dance Vid.

She ran back and answered my question, and ran away again to change outfits 2 or 3 hundred times.

What does that tell you ?

That Joanna changes outfits slightly less or more per day than I do ?

That Jill and Claire ask slightly less or more questions, than my Twins do ?

That if I don't stop now, Kittty will depixelate me, and Maya will sue me for humor infringement ?

ok, ok. If I use a Controller to type, I find that I make no mistakes. Slow and sure.

If I use the faster Keyboard; eye am stil a grate speeler, butte eye am a lausie tiepsst.

idk. Human foibles. . imperfections . . saints and sinners . . c'mon, Kitty, who doesn't love you  Smiley Happy

and yes, a Keyboard would be nice for all MVP's to have. but . .

they all seem to possess the one absolutely must have MVP Tool . . . .

a love of Home

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 9 of 74 (472 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

Camarada_Max wrote:

Hola!

Buena Suerte!

Adios!

that perhaps you should buy a better deodorant ?

jk . . . . JK

idk . Once I  overheard Jill and Claire asking Joanna a question, and Joanna ran away and made a Dance Vid.

She ran back and answered my question, and ran away again to change outfits 2 or 3 hundred times.

What does that tell you ?

That Joanna changes outfits slightly less or more per day than I do ?

That Jill and Claire ask slightly less or more questions, than my Twins do ?

That if I don't stop now, Kittty will depixelate me, and Maya will sue me for humor infringement ?

ok, ok. If I use a Controller to type, I find that I make no mistakes. Slow and sure.

If I use the faster Keyboard; eye am stil a grate speeler, butte eye am a lausie tiepsst.

idk. Human foibles. . imperfections . . saints and sinners . . c'mon, Kitty, who doesn't love you  Smiley Happy

and yes, a Keyboard would be nice for all MVP's to have. but . .

they all seem to possess the one absolutely must have MVP Tool . . . .

a love of Home

Grrrr, I knew I should have put on deodorant -_- . My bad, clearly it was my fault lol

Message 10 of 74 (441 Views)