Re: MVP Application/posting

Apr 3, 2013
Good luck by the way!
Message 11 of 21 (271 Views)
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Apr 3, 2013

CM's need to hurry up and pick people, i want to see who got in and how many MVPs there will be.

Message 12 of 21 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Apr 3, 2013
Message 13 of 21 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
12 posts

May 12, 2013
I just want to state the MVP's are extremely difficult to find plus when on rare occasions one is found their a bit rude at least the ones I've found are they won't answer any questions or reply when talked to I think that the MVP's should be better representing themselves as it should be a great honor to be a MVP I apologize if I cause a uproar I just thought the people should know that the wrong people are being chosen to become MVP's and not the right ones.
Message 14 of 21 (230 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 12, 2013

ookamiprince wrote:
I just want to state the MVP's are extremely difficult to find plus when on rare occasions one is found their a bit rude at least the ones I've found are they won't answer any questions or reply when talked to I think that the MVP's should be better representing themselves as it should be a great honor to be a MVP I apologize if I cause a uproar I just thought the people should know that the wrong people are being chosen to become MVP's and not the right ones.

If you have a problem with anyone in particular you can report them to Tempest_Fire or Glasswalls. And from my perspective the last round of choices was an excellent one. Nothing is perfect however.

Message 15 of 21 (227 Views)
Fender Bender
2036 posts

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2013

ookamiprince wrote:
You will see many MVP's in these forums and elsewhere, also if you're meaning in PlayStation Home, you can find many of us who are Guides in basic public spaces like The Hub, Pier Park or even the new Acorn Meadow Park lately.

If you have any questions and can't find anyone to help you then you're more than welcome to message me with your questions anytime you'd like and I'll be sure to assist you.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 21 (223 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40067 posts

May 12, 2013

ookamiprince wrote:

I'd like to echo Joanna's sentiments above, no application process is perfect but I think a large number of the recent inductees to the MVP Program were excellent choices & I see them doing great work in many areas of the Forums, so I disagree & I'm sorry that you feel that the'The wrong people were chosen'.

As Joanna also said if you find an MVP to be rude or standoffish please send a PM to Tempest_Fire or Glasswalls & they will be more than happy to discuss your concerns with you.

I don't know if you're referring to PS HOME in particular or other areas of the Forums but no one should be rude to anyone.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 17 of 21 (196 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

May 12, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

ookamiprince wrote:

I'd like to echo Joanna's sentiments above, no application process is perfect but I think a large number of the recent inductees to the MVP Program were excellent choices & I see them doing great work in many areas of the Forums, so I disagree & I'm sorry that you feel that the'The wrong people were chosen'.

As Joanna also said if you find an MVP to be rude or standoffish please send a PM to Tempest_Fire or Glasswalls & they will be more than happy to discuss your concerns with you.

I don't know if you're referring to PS HOME in particular or other areas of the Forums but no one should be rude to anyone.

BRIT-KO

Excuse me for being skeptical, but seeing as one new MVP has not only been extremely rude in this very forum, but has continually posted one personal attack after another, and even had some of them deleted by mods... so clearly the powers that be know all about it, yet have done nothing about it, and she continues to be rude and continues to make personal attacks.  

So while I agree the vast majority of MVPs, both new and old are amazing individuals who contribute to the community in many ways, there are others that give the MVP vetting process and MVP program a bad name - and clearly their behavior, even when it has been a clear violation of the TOS, is considered acceptable.  Until that changes, the MVP program will only be as good as it's weakest link... and right now that means its a twisted and broken chain.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 18 of 21 (161 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

May 12, 2013

Maybe your just asking the wrong 1,Im usually on home daily,Im not a guide for home,But would be happy to help ya if i can,If ya see me,Just ask away,.....Smiley Wink

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 19 of 21 (135 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 12, 2013

Not all MVPs are home based, though some of the MVPs that aren't guides, do play Home.

Like myself, plus some others.

You can usually find me at Acorn space these days. So if you happen to see me, just say hi.

Message 20 of 21 (97 Views)