Jun 29 2013
By: YEA-TSUNAMI-RAHC Splicer 47 posts

MODS PLZ HELP!

22 replies 529 views Edited Jun 29, 2013
My friends and I are being stalked and game disrupted by a player who shows up all the time! I have the players name and his threats photo on my iPod! I have a most recent incident to bring up! Just now a moment ago my friend and I were at a server peakvox ninja! We were looking to grab two quick rounds and leave! The server was empty so we thought hey kool let's play really quick and hangout in home! This same player shows up and jumps in our game! He was blocked a few days ago by myself, an several of my friends asked him to stop stalking and harassing us! He only joins games that we are in! And he is a level 50 player! His other friends are in one lounge playing and he never joins their games, he only jumps into my games with my friends!
Message 1 of 23 (529 Views)
MVP Support
9311 posts

Re: MODS PLZ HELP!

Jun 29, 2013

If you can't report while in home send a private message to the home forum mods

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/614840

KANE-FIRE

Message 2 of 23 (516 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Jun 29, 2013

You have to REPOT him.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 3 of 23 (511 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
47 posts

Jun 29, 2013
Thx! Next time he comes around we will! I posted here as proof that we are trying to avoid any conflict with these people! It is a group of them!
Message 4 of 23 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Jun 29, 2013
I reported and my friend reported! My friend and I both relocated to the other lounge to play and the both of the harassers followed us to that one as well!
Message 5 of 23 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Its seems to me that its more about you not wanting this player to join your game because he is level 50.  This is NOT game disrupting and to report this is a false report.  Peakvox is open to everyone who wishes to join and you cant tell them otherwise, another thing is the people cannot follow you unless they are in your friends list, so might have thought you relocated but that may have not been the case.  

Message 6 of 23 (434 Views)
Splicer
47 posts

Jun 29, 2013
I have no problem letting any play with my friends and I! I never discriminate! I as a minority know the injustices of discrimination! But if these two players wanted to play so badly! Then we politely walked away and they didn't join a game! Then when we relocated over to the next game lounge they left where they were and followed us over to that lounge as well! Then we once again walked away and went back to the other lounge and they followed us there as well! If they wanted to play they would have played whether we were there or not! But they did not!
Message 7 of 23 (427 Views)
Splicer
47 posts

Jun 29, 2013
The mods will read the chat logs and time of arrival and see that my friends and I were extremely nice and polite and we are being game harassed!
Message 8 of 23 (456 Views)
Survivor
1350 posts

Jun 29, 2013

YEA-TSUNAMI-RAHC wrote:
My friends and I are being stalked and game disrupted by a player who shows up all the time! I have the players name and his threats photo on my iPod! I have a most recent incident to bring up! Just now a moment ago my friend and I were at a server peakvox ninja! We were looking to grab two quick rounds and leave! The server was empty so we thought hey kool let's play really quick and hangout in home! This same player shows up and jumps in our game! He was blocked a few days ago by myself, an several of my friends asked him to stop stalking and harassing us! He only joins games that we are in! And he is a level 50 player! His other friends are in one lounge playing and he never joins their games, he only jumps into my games with my friends!

It's called a 'troll' hon. There will always be 'trolls' in PS Home n in every online 3D world. I am so sorry to hear of your experience, as i know very well that such cowards exist. Players of high level that intentionally target lower level players only, because they lack the true skills to fight against those with equal equipments n perks. You are not alone, n neither is Home in this, it happens in *almost every online game in existence*.

What do you do? Well, if there are two of you, n one troll, then one of you can exit n re-enter the game to go against it. However, if you are playing both accounts and 'boosting' then u are better off just quiting n doing another thing until later. The troll has to sleep at some point!

Why do they find you so easy? Here's why: a) someone on your friends list is a back-stabber and is telling them where you are. b) you are in the same club as them.

Why are they doing this to you? Possible reasons why: a) You did things that in their mind, justified 'trolling' you, you hurt them somehow, they want revenge. b) they are mentally very sick in the head, maybe not attractive at all in any which way shape or form irl, they need to hurt people on home to feel better about themselves. c) they are depressed, perhaps suicidal, they hate themselves n everyone around them for no justifiable reasons. Those type of people are very dangerous irl, better that they 'troll' online. Yet there is no excuse for it. Never, none at all.

How do you avoid this happening in the first place? Other than reason (c) and sometimes (b) above, it is likely a result of how *you* interact with people in ps home. Being online, your own friends could easily turn against you, if you have a mean streak. If you make fun of someone who you think is a 'noob' for example, cause they have no trophies or whatever, that person could be one of your friends, on an alternate account. an account (gamer tag ID) that they just have not told you about yet. or that 'noob' could be your best friends, sister, brother, mother, father, daughter, son, grandmother, grandfather, or even a cousin, in real life.

The lesson here is *do not make enemies with anyone* if only because you *assume* that you know what type of gamer is in front of you. The truth is, you have no clue, until they decides to tell you. Never make enemies, hit that *ignore* button immediately if they are aggravating you. I know people who have made enemies within circles of friends, it is foolish, self-destructive, thoughtless and childish. It takes great strength anf character to go beyond n turn around such faults in a social web, few are capable of it, n often both sides have to have the courage to forgive n try again. That's very difficult for many ps home gamers who suffer severs social scars n or inadequate social skills to begin with.

Do not make enemies, even if they *seem* to deserve it.

Hit that  [  ignore  ]  button n don't give them reason to turn into a troll.

Never forget: Everyone is connected, especially online.

A peaceful, slow to anger heart will help you. But you must also think about all the things stated above.

Press the [select] button if it starts to become a serious problem for you, make sure you already have them blocked, then report them.

n don't be a 'troll' yourself.

Sincerely, Missy

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 9 of 23 (442 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Yes, and PMs aren't really PMs, the MODs can see those as well.   

Message 10 of 23 (439 Views)