Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Re: MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB!!!!

Jun 15, 2014

Actually on NA servers the chance for them getting banned is pretty low. Usually they don't ban unless you troll a whole server for a whole day or something similar. And even then it only would be a week ban...

On EU they are more strict on that. But even if they get banned they just create a new account and continue. Many trolls don't even use their main account to abuse people on Home. They usually do it on an alt account, so they don't really care if it gets banned.

Besides that by creating this thread you probably just gave them what they want: attention.

Instead of creating this thread the better solution would be to put them on your block list using the select button, so they would be blocked permanently. Additionally you should have reported them and maybe sent a pm to one of the mods here.

Message 21 of 28 (364 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2014
Am i the only one that realizes avoiding home and all discussions about home that do not involve an opportunity to turn a profit like albinos avoid the sun, is actually a part of their "job" now days? I know i am not the only one that got to read glasswall's last few posts. Let me attempt to summarize my interpretation for anyone who missed them

"They don't care about home or any of it's butt hurt residents anymore" "you can buy stuff or you can not buy stuff, your decision, dont care either way" "goodbye, and gfy"

The facts are public folks just have to look past all of the subliminal marketing bs, open your eyes.
Message 22 of 28 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1148 posts

Jun 15, 2014

They gave you an ignore button, that should suffice, right?

Believe it or not you are not the only one who has complained about this over the years. In fact it's pretty constant. That suggest to me that Sony is going to do nothing different ths time either. They did improve the ignore function somewhat. But if you read the terms of service, in a nutshell is says if you don't like it, don't use the service.

Message 23 of 28 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

Jun 15, 2014

What the flippidy flop fish!  O.O I just keep my PlayStation Home experience simple.  For example, Fun, more fun, help, master, bowl in champion form...  I don't worry about the Moderation Team and how they do their job, because that isn't my job!  I trust in the system to make things simple for me!

Bambi-01us
Message 24 of 28 (310 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
735 posts

Jun 16, 2014

Any long term user of Home remembers back in the day when a Mod would pop up, scare the heck out of ya, and warn a friend of yours or yourself to be careful about the content of your convo or whatever. Your group would have a good laugh out of it. And something to talk about later on!

This also controlled perverts and pests too, but, as Mods appearances have dwindled...the pests have increased. When is the last time you have seen a Mod or real Mod text? I myself would say years. We now resort to handling problems ourselves. Sometimes the pests can feel really out of control.

However, I myself often forget about "ignore". Please use it! I know that person doesn't know they are on ignore and stuff but you will look stronger than them, cuz they will think you are taking the abuse, but really you can't see it. It's fantastic and teaches them a lesson at the same time!

A friend of mine instantly puts anyone interfering with our convo on ignore. This way no one can get near and fill up your chat box. Might wanna try that too!

Message 25 of 28 (256 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5092 posts

Jun 16, 2014

buckallmighty wrote:
Am i the only one that realizes avoiding home and all discussions about home that do not involve an opportunity to turn a profit like albinos avoid the sun, is actually a part of their "job" now days? I know i am not the only one that got to read glasswall's last few posts. Let me attempt to summarize my interpretation for anyone who missed them

"They don't care about home or any of it's butt hurt residents anymore" "you can buy stuff or you can not buy stuff, your decision, dont care either way" "goodbye, and gfy"

The facts are public folks just have to look past all of the subliminal marketing bs, open your eyes.

Were these blog posts or forum posts? Don't suppose I could ask for links? I've been away for awhile, and it seems as if SCEA has changed the forums yet again.

Message 26 of 28 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Jun 16, 2014
They were forum posts. And no i don't have any links, just had to be there i guess. Im sure they were buried or removed.
Message 27 of 28 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Jun 16, 2014

To everyone who responded, THANK YOU. Your advice was very nice and helpful. I am just going to ignore it and be the bigger person. I havent even been on lately, I really dont care anymore. I get on home to have fun and meet mature people. Decorate my spaces, and such. I realize these 2 trolls just want attention and u are right, best thing to do is ignore them and I have. I have gotten lots of support regarding this matter and im just done with it. why waste anymore time on them Smiley Wink Anyways, im really done talking about it,,fell free, to delete my post moderators.. Smiley Wink Moving on. Smiley Wink

Message 28 of 28 (206 Views)