Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Re: MODERATORS DO YOUR JOB!!!!

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2014

The reporting does work, but won't you know if the user gets banned or not, plus it also takes time.  

Sony gets like a 100 reports a day, with 10 million users, using Home.  That takes time and they look at everything.  Even if you report wrong, they will know why you are reporting.  Only report once.  Do not send in several reports on one  user.  Even though the user had bad intent, you can get introuble as well.  One reports everybody in that area.  

Some do have doubts about their reporting system and I could understand why.  One of my friends who I played games with, used to be very, very verbal.  And, whether he started a fight or not, he would exchange words, regardless.  "So called lobby fights."    I haven't played with him lately and he never got banned,  I don't use a mic and I never get involved when he did it.  

I could see why some have trouble with the moderators...  They do take it serious.   

Message 11 of 28 (620 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 12, 2014

Well said guys, Mods are a daily thread here by mostly new users. I will await the next thread as this thread is fll of good advice.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 12 of 28 (607 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Jun 12, 2014

rjr27nh222 wrote:

Sony gets like a 100 reports a day, with 10 million users, using Home.  

LOL! Silly guy...

Message 13 of 28 (592 Views)
Gaming Beast
1345 posts

Jun 12, 2014

Dont forget to use ur Ignore button ur crate a force shield around u and u can bounce around like a basketball thell be annoyed and leave, oh wait it already done ok retype bounce like a soccer ball lol always be creative we are the Playstion Home Coummunity and we rock think outside of the box but if u feel the need to report ok, think in Moderation sam1online Smiley Happy

3527586646_418b5a35b1.jpg

Message 14 of 28 (559 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jun 12, 2014

surprise bear

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 15 of 28 (531 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2014

sean-payton-do-your-job.jpg

Message 16 of 28 (488 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jun 14, 2014
The mods and sony don't care whats going on in home. They nobody can talk to on phone about anything on home so I have given up. The other option you have is report them to fbi on ic3.gov other wise don't depend on the mods or sony.
Message 17 of 28 (436 Views)
Splicer
49 posts

Jun 14, 2014
They hav nobody to talk to is what I ment.
Message 18 of 28 (430 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Jun 14, 2014

unlshd11 wrote:

"What right do they have to harrass me EVERYTIME they see me pop in the server. I walk away they follow. I dance, they dance on me. I have even tried talking with them in a nice way and they still resorted back to harrassing me very inappropriately."

"People say "Oh just put them on ignore, eventually they will leave you alone". This is not true. I have ignored them. I have walked away. I have done everything, but yet they still type up sexual harrassing stuff abt me. Not only that, when i do put them on ignore, others see what they type and then those others come tell me.. I leave the server, (which i shouldnt have to do) but to be the more mature person i leave, when i come back and they are not there, people ask me questions abt what the harrassers say abt me. Or they confront me as if its true and laugh at the sexual questions, the deragotory comements the harrassers make abt me."

You should add them to your block list and ignore them. Blocking them will prevent them from typing to you and using animations such as dancing. You never have to leave a space - but if you receive a lot of abuse you should distance yourself from the drama influencers, like those that confront you about what nonsense others say, don't waste your time with nonsensical arguments online. Only focus on having fun and enjoying yourself on Home.

Message 19 of 28 (425 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Jun 14, 2014

Sony isn't going to do anything about it because there is nothing to do. If they get banned they will make a new account. If they get console banned they can buy a new one. But if you are facing people on a hacked console you might as well just save your breath. Home has become a lost cause. There's an old saying don't feed the trolls this is exactly what they want. 

Message 20 of 28 (394 Views)