Jun 07 2012
By: The_HawKster69 First Son 22 posts

MIB Space Problem

3 replies 19 views Edited Jun 7, 2012

Lately for some time now say about a couple of weeks whenever I go to the MIB space it never fully loads. the posters remain black, video won't load and can't play the game at all. in a busy server the game doesn't show up for me and in empty private servers it does and it says to wait a few mins for the server to load which it never does. Yesterday I had cleared my cache twice and also deleted Home and the game data because I wasn't receiving rewards from the E3 space and doing that didn't fix my problem with the MIB space. I'm not sure if there's new rewards in MIB, I thought there was when I saw someone with a Worm companion but just turns out that we can buy it in the E3 space along with a free neuralizer ornament. Is anyone else having the same problem as me? and can it be fixed?

Message 1 of 4 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Re: MIB Space Problem

Jun 7, 2012

Where is this game everyone keeps talking about I see no game.

Message 2 of 4 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jun 8, 2012

it's the 2 consoles in the middle of the main area, when you spawn in MIB you will see them in front of you. it"s a sign in trivia game to determine if you're an agent or alien. agents have access to the MIB offices and the aliens have access to the breakroom.

Message 3 of 4 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Jun 8, 2012

oh that game lol k thanks

Message 4 of 4 (19 Views)
0 Likes