Sep 24 2012
By: Saniyaday Lombax Warrior 136 posts

MERCIA: FRACTURED REALMS WALKTHROUGH

[ Edited ]
38 replies 3468 views Edited Sep 25, 2012

TUTORIAL

Talk to dragon guardian at entrance. He’s going to tell you to talk to akek in the next room. Go through the door and talk to the big statue named akek. He’ll tell you the path in the next room is blocked and you must find a way to get through and talk to the next guardian. Go to the next room and kill 3 flying beetles and be sure to pick up any bags left behind. Then proceed up the stairs where the statue with the sword is and go over the bridge to the right of the statue. Talk to the dragon guardian who will tell you to find the magical pebbles. Go to the chest to the right of the guardian and collect you bags and open the chest for the pebbles. Once you click on the chest the next quest will come up for you to show the pebbles to Anaga in the puzzle room. Equipping the stones is fairly easy and best to do now before you proceed. Hit your L1 key on the controller then hit your L1 key twice, there is 2 areas to equip the pebbles, Attack and Defense. You can do this any way you want but I suggest putting your pebble of Valkier and pebble of Nieve in the top area which is attack. That makes it so you can cast Lightning and can heal yourself. Equip the Deimonos in the Defense one that will give you a elemental buff of 2 against fire damage. You will get more of these in a bit and I will list them for you. After you have done that exit from the menu and hold your R1 key down, while holding your R1 key down, use your analog key to go to the effects available and equip them to you square and circle keys on your controller by clicking on those keys. For example, use your analog key to go up to the Lightning symbol and hit your square key. Once you’re done equipping, you can let go of the R1 key and you will see that you have a lightning symbol under the square and the heart symbol under the circle or however you set this up. Now that you are equipped go to the next room and click on the guardian who will tell you about equipping the pebbles then how to leave the room. You will need to find the 2 pressure points there is one on each side of the guardian. Go up the stairs and across the ramp to the pressure points and stand on them that will trigger the pressure points to reveal the switch. If you look at the sides of the ramps by the pressure points you will notice dragon statues that have lights coming out of them. Before you trigger the pressure point they will glow yellow, after they glow green. That will show you the traps have been triggered and you can proceed. Remember that it will be used in the other areas in mercia. Once both triggers are set you will see a item to click on to open the doors, but once you do that and the doors open be prepared to fight. You will see a couple drone beetles and couple flying beetles to kill. Once those are killed make sure to collect the bags left behind and that you are healed before you proceed to the next room where the lizard is. Suggestion wait till your blue is filled that is your magic, once that’s filled go ahead to the next room. You will find a gate w a X, once you click on the gate the lizard appears. Kill it then collect all the bags left behind and the chest in one of the areas before going through the next door to the teleporter. Once you are through the teleporter it will take you to the sanctuary and the tutorial is over.

When doing these quests, it’s good to remember how much items you need to turn in. I suggest keeping a stack of the lizard scales, beaks, claws, hearts, and beetle juice and husks on you at all times. You can do more then a stack towards the end. The last 3 quests given out by each guardian will be repeated so you can lvl faster. You won’t be able to access the queen again after you turn in your quest but you can access the ancient turtle. If you saved up the items needed for the Remains quest, the scale, beak, claw, heart, beetle juice, and husk, you might not need to go farming for these items nor do the ancient turtle again. You should be a level 27 or almost a 27 before turning in the quests. I believe it will take 3 stacks of each to finish the quest and just turn in the remains quest over and over. Once you get to level 30, keep the quests up so you have access to most of the different areas minus the teleporters in the lockaway.

PEBBLES, SHARDS, STONES: Make sure to read the info on each pebble, shard, and stone. They will protect you against certain elemental damage. The Nieve is for healing, the Valkier is lightning, the Deimonos is fire, the Valorus is block and attack, and the Mortis is plague. When you get to the shards you will have to hold the button down to use the ability. Also if you purchase the armor you can buy from the store with your wallet, it will add on to how many stones you can carry at all times. Make sure to keep track of the swords, shields, and bows. As you lvl there will be more and better weapons to choose from.

MERCIA QUESTS

#

QUEST GIVER

QUEST NAME

QUEST

ROOM

INFO

ORACLE

DELICIOUS JUICE

4 BEETLE JUICE VILES

OLD TEMPLE

FLYING BEETLES

AKEK

PROVE YOUR WORTH

7 FLYING SCOUT BEETLES

OLD TEMPLE

FLYING BEETLES

GATEKEEPER

SOUL SEARCHING

MERCIAN SOUL

OLD TEMPLE

IN CHEST

ORACLE

SHARD OF NIEVE

SHARD OF NIEVE

OLD TEMPLE

IN CHEST

AKEK

PEST PATROL

2 FLYING CARRION BEETLE

OLD TEMPLE

FLYING BEETLES

GATEKEEPER

SOUL SEARCHING

MERCIAN SOUL

OLD TEMPLE

IN CHEST

ORACLE

SHARD OF VALKIER

SHARD VALKIER

OLD TEMPLE

IN CHEST

ORACLE

HUSK COLLECTOR

10 BEETLE HUSKS

OLD TEMPLE

1-9

ANY BUG

ORACLE

SHARD OF DEIMONOS

SHARD DEIMONOS

OLD TEMPLE

OPEN MIDDLE/ HIT TRIGGERS IN ROOMS 6 &10

ORACLE

SHARD OF VALORUS

SHARD VALORUS

OLD TEMPLE

ONE OF THE CHESTS IN ROOM. IF DOOR IS CLOSED TRIGGER IN ROOM 13 FROM DOOR 18

AKEK

SCOUT’S HONOUR

7 FLYING SCOUT BEETLES

OLD TEMPLE

FLYING BEETLES

ORACLE

SHARD OF MORTIS

SHARD MORTIS

OLD TEMPLE

IN CHEST

AKEK

CARRION SLAYER

2 FLYING CARRION BEETLE

OLD TEMPLE

8-9

FLYING BEETLES

AKEK

LIZARD HUNTER

2 STONEBACK LIZARDS

LOCKAWAY

2 STONEBACK LIZARDS IN ROOM

AKEK

WARRIOR’S PATH

2 STONEBACK LIZARDS

2 DRONE BEETLES

LOCKAWAY

2-4

LIZARDS AND BEETLES

AKEK

PLAGUES PLUNDER

2 PLAGUE BEETLES

OLD TEMPLE

8/9

BIG BEETLES

ORACLE

LARVAE

1 BEETLE LARVAE

LOCKAWAY

ONLY BEETLE IN ROOM

AKEK

SCOUTING PARTY

6 SCOUT BEETLES

OLD TEMPLE

FLYING BEETLES

ORACLE

COLD HEARTED

4 LIZARD HEARTS

OLD TEMPLE

13-18

SAVE THESE UP IF U DON’T THEY DROP ON THE LIZARDS

GATEKEEPER

SOUL SEARCHING

MERCIAN SOUL

OLD TEMPLE

GET OFF OF BUG, SOMETIMES CAN GET IN CENTRAL AREA

ORACLE

SLICK SKIN

6 LIZARD SCALES

LOCKAWAY

2-6

SHOULD HAVE THESE IF NOT LIZARDS

AKEK

DRONE DEMISE

6 DRONE BEETLES

LOCKAWAY

2-4

BEETLES

AKEK

SWARM SLAYER

10 FLYING SCOUT BEETLES

11 DRONE BEETLE

LOCKAWAY

2-4

BEETLES

AKEK

BUG HUNTER

8 FLYIN SCOUT BEETLES

6 DRONE BEETLES

LOCKAWAY

2-4

BEETLES

ORACLE

BEETLE REMAINS

3 BEETLE HUSK

3 BEETLE JUICE VILES

LOCKAWAY

FLYING BEETLES DROP

ORACLE

GET OUT CLAWS

5 LIZARD CLAWS

OLD TEMPLE

15-18

SHOULD HAVE THESE

AKEK

BRUTE BEWARE

BRUTE STONEBACK

OLD TEMPLE

BIG LIZARD W 2 OTHER’S

AKEK

LONE WARRIOR

1 WAR STONEBACK

LOCKAWAY

6-9

LIZARDS

ORACLE

STONE OF NIEVE

STONE NIEVE

LOCKAWAY

CHEST

ORACLE

STONE OF VALKIER

STONE VALKIER

LOCKAWAY

CHEST

GATEKEEPER

ARMORED TYRANT

HULKING TURTLE

OLD TEMPLE

BIG TURTLE

ORACLE

HUSKS & CLAWS

2 BEETLE HUSKS

2 LIZARD CLAWS

SHOULD HAVE

ORACLE

STONE OF DEIMONOS

STONE DEIMONOS

LOCKAWAY

CHEST NEXT TO THE OTHER TELEPORTER

ORACLE

STONE OF VALORUS

STONE VALORUS

LOCKAWAY

CHEST THROUGH TELEPORT

AKEK

REPTILE REAPER

3 WAR STONEBACK

6 STONEBACK

LOCKAWAY

2+

LIZARDS

ORACLE

JUICE & SCALES

3 BEETLE VILES

2 LIZARD SCALES

OLD TEMPLE

GATEKEEPER

SOUL SEARCHING

2 SOULS

OLD TEMPLE

THE 2 CHESTS BEFORE ANCIENT TURTLE

ORACLE

STONE OF MORTIS

STONE MORTIS

LOCKAWAY

JUST BEFORE BOSS LIZARD

AKEK

HERO’S HUNT

WAR STONEBACK

DRONE BEETLE

LOCKAWAY

DRONE BEETLE LONE BEETLE IN ROOM 10

ORACLE

LIZARD REMAINS

3 SCALE, BEAK, CLAW, HEART,  BEETLE JUICE, HUSK

OLD TEMPLE

SHOULD HAVE THIS IF DONE RIGHT

AKEK

WAY OF THE WARRIOR

6 WAR STONEBACK

1 BRUTE STONEBACK

OLD TEMPLE

BRUTE BOSS LIZARD

ORACLE

LIZARD & BEETLE REMAINS

1 LIZARD SCALE, BEAK, CLAW, HEART, BEETLE JUICE, HUSK

OLD TEMPLE

SHOULD HAVE THIS IF DONE RIGHT

GATEKEEPER

QUEENS COURT

QUEEN BEETLE

LOCKAWAY

THROUGH TELEPORTER THERE’S A TELEPORTER ON THE RIGHT AND LEFT. EITHER ONE GOES TO HER.

AKEK

CLIFF EDGE

1 BRUTE STONEBACK ON A CLIFF

LOCKAWAY

THE LONE LIZARD IN ROOM 18

GATEKEEPER

SLAY THE BEAST

ANCIENT TURTLE

OLD TEMPLE

SHE HAS 2 LIZARDS W HER

ORACLE

LIZARD & BEETLE REMAINS

1 LIZARD SCALE, BEAK, CLAW, HEART, BEETLE JUICE, HUSK

REPEATS OVER AND OVER EVEN AFTER LVL 30. YOU WILL USE THIS QUEST TO ACCESS THE ROOMS IN THE TEMPLE N LOCKAWAY. ABOUT 3 STACKS OF EACH WILL COVER IT. AROUND 31 TIMES.

AKEK

QUEENS COURT

QUEEN BEETLE

CAN’T REPEAT THIS ONE

GATEKEEPER

SLAY THE BEAST

ANCIENT TURTLE

OLD TEMPLE

REPEATS LIKE THE ORACLE’S QUEST USE THIS ALSO TO ACCESS AREAS

I'M GOING TO ALSO POST COUPLE MAPS THAT GOES W THIS QUEST NOW. THE FIRST ONE IS FOR THE OLD TEMPLE, SECOND IS LOCKAWAY. THEY MIGHT NOT BE EXACT SINCE I WAS USING MEMORY MORE THEN NYTHING.  HOPE THIS WILL AT LEAST HELP YOU.

Picture 132.jpg

Picture 131.jpg

Message 1 of 39 (3,468 Views)
I Only Post Everything
588 posts

Re: MERCIA: FRACTURED REALMS WALKTHROUGH

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

O_O Wow nice walkthrough this will really benefit those individuals who havent reached lv30 or anyone stuck on a quest. Robot Happy

Message 2 of 39 (3,454 Views)
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Sep 24, 2012

thnks lol i realized i mest up a little the top part before the quests writeout i was tryin to figure out how to post it and thought i would have to redo everything haha so the part that says i can't do the map and i'll have to do it a different way and also says the 1st quest r 2 just ignore n look at the table format. that's the one you want to look at and i hope it helps people there's few areas took me n friends forever to figure out luckily i had a friend that had already played it. GL guys and have fun

Message 3 of 39 (3,437 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Sep 24, 2012

nice walkthrough, I'm stuck on "soul searching" and "cold hearted" quest, can't find about cold heated and soul searching quest on the list.

Message 4 of 39 (3,426 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Sep 24, 2012

hmm i wanted to put the names of the quests on my walkthrough but unfortanately i was being rushed by helping a friend w her son's account. i'm not exactly sure which quest it is i might have to go through n redo this at some point just i've played the game 3 times. if u need send a PM to Saniyaday n i'll see what i can figure out from my list of quests

Message 5 of 39 (3,414 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

sorry to Daysaniya

i edited this comment cause i wanted this on the first page also just incase people go to that site suggested by someone else. the information is incorrect. i'm going through this w my nephew's account to make sure rest of my information is correct i'll have it posted in day or 2 if there's anything else that's wrong but i believe it is correct.

k editing this one last time. the information is currently correct. i just finished doing the game w my nephew's account. i also added on the names of the quests to make it a bit easier for you to find out where your at. gl guys and have fun

Message 6 of 39 (3,410 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Sep 24, 2012

i'm going to use my nephew's account to make sure i have this right if it's wrong i'll make sure to redo it and repost if any questions send me a message via PSN to Daysaniya till i fix it

Message 7 of 39 (3,399 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Sep 24, 2012

thankyou butterfly_2000 for reminding me of that area. i fixed that on the guide i will double check everything out tomarrow by doing my nephews account to make sure the rest is correct. gl and have fun

Message 8 of 39 (3,381 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Message 9 of 39 (3,354 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 24, 2012

The walktrough it very nice. Thank you! The all caps at the beginning do make reading it a lot harder to do. 

Message 10 of 39 (3,331 Views)
0 Likes