So I thought adding greek mythology costumes would be cool, then I thought, what a better way to do it, then by celebrating God Of War 3!!
^cyclops, preferably a huge cyclops avatar. bigger than the average human avi.
^ Titans! these MUST be very larger than average size human avis.. others, meh.
You get the idea. God of war characters, monsters, costumes, spaces (public & personal). Maybe have a personal space called 'titan' where the entire space is the actual back of a titan, and every so often he moves and everything trembles as u watch him moving. =]
These would be awesome as is the game..
I would like to see 3/4 shirts:
There are way more than just these designs, there is a 3/4 shirt I have that like 1/4 of the shirt a dark navy blue color, covering one of the sleeves completely and has a art-like design in the middle, if I find a pic of it, I'll show you guys.
I would like to see a DAY and NIGHT cycle in home. For example, when its DAY, we could chill at the beach and when its NIGHT we can party.
This would be great, also I would like to see a weather change, LET IT SNOW ALREADY, I'm Canadian and I love snow.
Quote from Captain_K_M
"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain"
Quote from Bob Marley
Probably not going to be read by anyone again but I'd like to request speedos. It's great that we got new swimwear two weeks ago and the release of Seaside is amazing. We definately need speedos for the males to compete with all the bikinis that the girls now have.
* Avatars (like in SaintsRow2) where maleness/femaleness is on a slider so there is no gender discrimination between clothes/accessories/hair/etc.
- For example, I'm not buying the gold suit because of the price, but because I'm sick of my female avatar getting nothing but high-heeled shoes all the time. If my female avatar could have worn the shoes the guys got I'd have bought it. There are several other items that are male only like the eyeball head that have nothing to do with the cut of the clothes, but simply not bothering to convert for females.
- Allowing the same stuff to be worn by more people would help reduce load times, lag, and wardrobe clutter. (For example, duplicate paper bag hats.)
- Most importantly it would increase sales, so let's have it!
* FRAMELESS GLASSES for women/men:
* CURLY HAIR for women/men: