Splicer
76 posts

Re: MARCH Miscellaneous Suggestion Thread (for all but Virtual Item requests)

Mar 8, 2010

SteveSpikes wrote:

How about some "green spaces" (parks).

Fantastic idea! We need larger outdoor areas that you can explore.

Message 31 of 222 (300 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1307 posts

Mar 8, 2010

Laser Tag

Bumper Cars

bumper-cars.jpg bumpber cars image by bcsmith46

Sky Diving

Parade Rides

Roller Coasters

lol I thought  would post a few.

Message 32 of 222 (300 Views)
VP of Gaming
29576 posts

Mar 9, 2010

As far as how clothes are inventoried in our wardrobe, I would like to see them aphabetized for easy location. Especially if we are being rushed to participate in a party or event.

As for extra clothes, or the ones we only wear once in a great while (such as seasonal clothing), I would like a folder (possibly called The Attic or Clothing Trunk) be made available in our wardrobe. All clothes that we do not intend to wear at this time can be stored there. Basically all clothes put in this folder will be kept on the servers and not load automatically when we enter the wardrobe. This might help speed up loading when we are selecting something to wear. The only time the stored clothe will load is when we click on the folder to enter The Attic.

This type of option will also come in handy with furniture, ornaments and such. Please note that any item that we place in The Attic may vanish from our personal spaces, so remove wisely... But it can also come in handy if you have ten spaces displaying a Christmas tree and presents. You won't have to visit each space to remove those items. We will be able to take care of it all in one spot.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 33 of 222 (300 Views)
Survivor
1924 posts

Mar 9, 2010

THE USS ENTERPRISE BRIDGE!!!

NCC 1701 (No bloody A, B,C or D)

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/lcars/uss-enterprise-bridge.php

btw, we never did get the male star trek red shirts, the black shirt or the alternate blue female uniform....

Message 34 of 222 (300 Views)
Survivor
1924 posts

Mar 9, 2010

from http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/Home-needs-this/td-p/45328986

The one thing I want more than anything else to improve Home is an avatar blocking feature. 

Sometimes you are tired, you just want to relax with some friends on Home and enjoy the wonderful world Sony has created. But then some idiot creates a new account to enjoy hassling people, and they pick you. And sometimes after a long day, your tolerance level isn't high enough. But there is NOTHING you can do. You might mute them. But they can still be annoying. They dance on your avatar. THey invade your space. They can still insult you in front of your friends. You are pretty helpless.

They don't care if they get banned, it's just new account, they can create another. And there is never a mod around to help you. At best they may address this up to a month later when they catch up to their backlog of complaints.

That's a really sucky part of Home. Someone likes annoying you, and you can't do ANYTHING. Blocking their text isn't good enough.

What I NEED and WANT most in Home, above all else, above all content, above anything else Sony might add....what I want most is a button to block offensive avatars OFF my screen. I want to delete both their text AND their avatar off my screen. And so they can't abuse my avatar I want my avatar off THEIR screen. 

I'm not asking for large amount of programming. Or alot of overhead on the networks to be added. Just tell my ps3 and the abusers ps3 to stop drawing the avatars on the screen. You already can do that with the text. And do it for as long as I'm in that instance of that lounge.

That would provide INSTANT resolution to most conflicts between users in Home. But it also non-offensive. It just separates people. It doesn't hurt anyone.  It just allows me to get that idiot out of my experience, out of my screen, out of my Home and my REAL home.

That's on top of my list.

Message 35 of 222 (300 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Mar 9, 2010

How about a personal space with TAPS and have a ghost hunting mini game in it. we can win equipment like emf meters and recorders also clothes like Ghost Hunters shirts and hats. Make a space where we walk around and use the equipment we find in that area and locate ghosts thruout the space. Has to be bigger than a personal space. Like a mini world within home.

just a suggestion

http://wgtclsp.syfy.com/o/48e10f5e9dbb50aa/4b95ac5d3bf5f098/48e10f5e9dbb50aa/7af11540/-cpid/afc6e6b3...

** Glitching & Friends = the only 2 reasons i stay in Home **
Message 36 of 222 (300 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Mar 9, 2010

Another feature i would like to see are /commands like mmorpgs have, /tell "player name" would send a message to a user in home cross spaces and display in the Home text box. then pressing r on the keyboard replies to your last recieved tell. can also set up chat channels like the xmb has or make the joined chat from the xmb display in a specific color in the Home text box as well. Just a little tedious using xmb for private messages when there could be a quick /tell command

Message 37 of 222 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Mar 9, 2010

Conrad_Max wrote:

As far as how clothes are inventoried in our wardrobe, I would like to see them aphabetized for easy location. Especially if we are being rushed to participate in a party or event.

As for extra clothes, or the ones we only wear once in a great while (such as seasonal clothing), I would like a folder (possibly called The Attic or Clothing Trunk) be made available in our wardrobe. All clothes that we do not intend to wear at this time can be stored there. Basically all clothes put in this folder will be kept on the servers and not load automatically when we enter the wardrobe. This might help speed up loading when we are selecting something to wear. The only time the stored clothe will load is when we click on the folder to enter The Attic.

This type of option will also come in handy with furniture, ornaments and such. Please note that any item that we place in The Attic may vanish from our personal spaces, so remove wisely... But it can also come in handy if you have ten spaces displaying a Christmas tree and presents. You won't have to visit each space to remove those items. We will be able to take care of it all in one spot.

Agreed. Wardrobe needs to be organized better for easier find of clothes.

Message 38 of 222 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Mar 9, 2010

Phoenix_Armada wrote:

SteveSpikes wrote:

How about some "green spaces" (parks).

Fantastic idea! We need larger outdoor areas that you can explore.

Central Park!  A bit much, but it's on the right idea.

Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Message 39 of 222 (300 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Mar 9, 2010

whoops, wrong thread

Message 40 of 222 (300 Views)
0 Likes