Mar 05 2014
By: Tarazuma Gaming Beast 1464 posts

MAGNUS AT SHOEI KINGDOM?!?!?!

[ Edited ]
20 replies 465 views Edited Mar 5, 2014

Woah woah woah WHAT?!?!?! Did anyone catch that in the VIS today?! Magnus and the Ndreams dance moves were modeled at the Kingdom of Shoei apartment from JP O______________O

Shoei Kingdom is closing in JP soon, so this might mean we are getting all the mall content!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE!!!!!!!! I WILL PAY SO MUCH FREAKING MONEY!!!!!! ESPECIALLY FOR THE CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!

And the apt has no interactive features, but it is beautiful AND AN INSTANT BUY FROM ME!!!!

Message 1 of 21 (465 Views)
Survivor
1350 posts

Re: MAGNUS AT SHOEI KINGDOM?!?!?!

Mar 5, 2014

lol there's a chance that may be true!

great big virtual ***hugs*** to you for bringing this up, tara! japan content will go somewhere, why not have some smart business sense n sell it over here????

not a bad idea, huh, Sony?

btw *hugs* joanna, see? there's always something just around the corner ^.~

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 2 of 21 (454 Views)
MVP Support
9311 posts

Mar 5, 2014

Er well Magnus has access to everything i think we have seen him on the Killzone Central Plaza space after it was pulled for the public.I say there a chance we might get Shoei Kingdom but don't get your hopes up.

KANE-FIRE

Message 3 of 21 (442 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Mar 5, 2014

He's never been at another region's space before...plus we got the Toylogic stuff...and Shoei Kingdom is ending in JP, so it only seems logical...

Message 4 of 21 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Mar 5, 2014

I'd buy if they had more Japan content in the US

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 5 of 21 (398 Views)
Gaming Beast
1569 posts

Mar 5, 2014
I've noticed that too. Why is MAGNUS there!!? And how!!? I hope you're right, that apt would be an instant buy for me as well.
Message 6 of 21 (387 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2014

Too wishful thinking. Sony needs to pay the actor "Shoei" and the other actors extra money for the rights if that is the case, and I doubt that will ever happen. If they dump everything that resembles the actors, then there might be a case, but that's alot of changes that needs to be done.

Message 7 of 21 (365 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Mar 5, 2014

The actors aren't present in the apartments or the clothing items, so no reason we can't get them. Besides, Magnus has never been to another region's space before. It has to be on the NA server for him to go there, correct? So at the very least, we should be getting the apartment and probably the furniture.

The actors did wear the clothes, but since their likeness are not featured, I'm sure those can be released without issue as well.

Message 8 of 21 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2014

Tarazuma wrote:

The actors aren't present in the apartments or the clothing items, so no reason we can't get them. Besides, Magnus has never been to another region's space before. It has to be on the NA server for him to go there, correct? So at the very least, we should be getting the apartment and probably the furniture.

The actors did wear the clothes, but since their likeness are not featured, I'm sure those can be released without issue as well.

It depends on which server Magnus has connections to. If he has administration rights and have access to something like a test server, then I bet there is no region limitation and can access to every items (even the not published, expired, scrapted, etc items).

And if say he is really using the NA server, then try getting someone that has that space in JP and see if it's localized. If it is localized then your case has a possibility. 

Message 9 of 21 (351 Views)
Gaming Beast
1349 posts

Mar 5, 2014
Well look like the cat out of the bag, this is surprise to be a beta world but I know other take notice, but a star like him need special privileges i got a chance to meet him he said ur the first that didn't talk Japanese I laught so hard, but he seen like a cool guy when he not selling home gear he like one of us if ur on the Japan server say hi u be surprise when he want to chat, there was some one else that I also meet in Japan server I won't post that name but I thought some one notice well never mind it best not to post it Smiley Happy everyone have a cool day Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 21 (339 Views)
0 Likes