Aug 09 2012
By: Mermaid-KT Fender Bender 2781 posts
Accepted Solution

Loots MIB Personal/Club Space

15 replies 380 views Edited Aug 9, 2012

Since Loot released their new MIB personal space yesterday, I've been expecting to see a thread on it and have a read of it before deciding if to tour it or not, or maybe buy it. I do have confidence in Loot and I have no doubt that its a quality space, but has anyone bought it, and have any comments to make on it.

I have a couple of questions if you dont mind answering if anyone does have it.

Is the space the same as the public one? And is there anything extra in it, like EOD or anything?

It says the space comes with (I cant remember how many) exclusive furniture items. What are the items, and is there any pictures of them?

Thankyou for answering Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 16 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Re: Loots MIB Personal/Club Space

Aug 9, 2012
It is the same as public space and it does come wIth some items to deco with.. Not my cup of tea the space but its okay.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 2 of 16 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1630 posts

Aug 9, 2012

US: MIB Private Space and Clubhouse Bundle available this week! Coming soon: The MIB Ultimate bundle that includes all items. (date not set)

The MIB Private space/Clubhouse is the same size at the public space! And comes with 11 MIB furniture items to help decorate.

The MIB personal space, is a bundled clubhouse/apartment. You’ll get access to those for $6.99.

thats what i know for now Smiley Happy

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 3 of 16 (376 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Aug 9, 2012

darkan12-nl wrote:

US: MIB Private Space and Clubhouse Bundle available this week! Coming soon: The MIB Ultimate bundle that includes all items. (date not set)

The MIB Private space/Clubhouse is the same size at the public space! And comes with 11 MIB furniture items to help decorate.

The MIB personal space, is a bundled clubhouse/apartment. You’ll get access to those for $6.99.

thats what i know for now Smiley Happy

Perfect . Your video answered all my questions, thankyou for posting  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 16 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2012

I think is more suited to be a clubhouse than a personal space that I'd personally want to spend time in. Nice video Eve. 

Message 5 of 16 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5196 posts

Aug 9, 2012

For 6.99 on the private space/ clubhouse plus furniture items is not a bad deal.. the space it self is humongous and I'm still trying to figure out how to decorate with it being so big.. Thou its a good buy if you like the style of space.

Message 6 of 16 (322 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Aug 9, 2012
Tell you what Y2, set up those gothic pews in the main hallway along with any torches you got following the pathway, build yourself a ramp with the minibots items.. And get ur alice cooper gallows out placed by an alien underneath or even better yet, a pesky human... Sacrifices are always fun and the inclusion of religion in this alien context makes it moreso frightning. Make those break rooms into rooms of entrapment and if u can place blood splatters on those walls do so till ur hearts content. Dont skimp on the violence. The garage seems like a perfect area for a crime scene or aftermath of the release of a major virus released upon the headquarters and whatever world the mib's reside on. Now those top floors seperated 3 ways can either be more rooms of entrapment or alien torture areas to expose the truth.. Or medical offices work too, but why have medical offices in a land of pain...? The narrow hallways above main hallway should remain empty. Perfect as is so all can cheer and pump ones fist from above as the ceremonies ensue. This could work Y2 Or do a boring sci-fi office scene followed by boring and empty break rooms filled with disgruntled employees and deliveries of normal packages in the garage.. Just throwing ideas...
- Restless Dreams.
Message 7 of 16 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5196 posts

Aug 9, 2012

chicagotops wrote:
Tell you what Y2, set up those gothic pews in the main hallway along with any torches you got following the pathway, build yourself a ramp with the minibots items.. And get ur alice cooper gallows out placed by an alien underneath or even better yet, a pesky human... Sacrifices are always fun and the inclusion of religion in this alien context makes it moreso frightning. Make those break rooms into rooms of entrapment and if u can place blood splatters on those walls do so till ur hearts content. Dont skimp on the violence. The garage seems like a perfect area for a crime scene or aftermath of the release of a major virus released upon the headquarters and whatever world the mib's reside on. Now those top floors seperated 3 ways can either be more rooms of entrapment or alien torture areas to expose the truth.. Or medical offices work too, but why have medical offices in a land of pain...? The narrow hallways above main hallway should remain empty. Perfect as is so all can cheer and pump ones fist from above as the ceremonies ensue. This could work Y2 Or do a boring sci-fi office scene followed by boring and empty break rooms filled with disgruntled employees and deliveries of normal packages in the garage.. Just throwing ideas...

Very nice.. You seem to always come up with idealistic awesome ways to make the space look different.. hehe

Message 8 of 16 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Aug 10, 2012

Why would anybody even want a replica of there public space? If your so into this just go to the free public space. This is a total waste of money. Typical nonsense from  a company that has totally lost there way. They should just quietly fold. Since they are not bringing anything new to the table for us in Home...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 9 of 16 (236 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Aug 10, 2012

WOW. I must admit, I really like that furniture! I wonder if it's sold separately at all (probably not, as it sounds like it's part of the bundle). And with not one but two kitchens, that opens up the possibilities for decoration. Chicagotops is onto something with the idea of a medical clinic... maybe a hospital (the beds from the Loot GhostBusters space would work well for that). Certainly it lends itself perfectly to a large office building environment, at that very least (with the Loot Office collection really being a great purchase towards that purpose). Or maybe a big experimental laboratory (I have some wonderful animal active items, but they take up too many furniture slots for such a big space)? Certainly there are a bunch of spooky items that would work to create a laboratory space (the brain in a jar, and the giant glowing syringe from the Alice Cooper collection are two that spring to mind).

I wonder if I could get that baby dragon active item into one of the rooms, though? That might look pretty cool.

Thanks for the video and furniture tour. That really does get the deco ideas going. Sheesh, can I afford to be having these ideas? The Avalon Keep apartment is up next week... and my wallet is softly crying in my purse, dreading the inevitable. Sigh.

Message 10 of 16 (215 Views)
0 Likes