Feb 18 2010
By: NESGamepro Hekseville Citizen 265 posts

Loot Is The Best

15 replies 12 views Edited Feb 18, 2010

Almost everything I've bought on Home is from Loot, thier stuff is always among the coolest and is easily the least expensive. I'm happy to see they have a store of their own now and the organization in it is very nice too, especially the new items category. All Home content developers should learn from them.

Plus this week we get free android costumes and a free bag of loot. Thanks Loot . Kudos!

EDIT:

Also just saw all the stage 2 furniture and most of the ghostbusters furniture was made free too. I saw the other thread just now also, I didn't see it before I posted.

Message Edited by NESGamepro on 02-18-2010 08:57 AM
Message 3 of 16 (12 Views)
Survivor
2175 posts

Re: Loot Is The Best

Feb 18, 2010
Indeed. .99 for one costume and the Android one free? Will make the Alien Vs Android Event worth while I believe.

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 1 of 16 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2604 posts

Feb 18, 2010
Take that LucasArts Stores!  Yes, Loots is my new favourite friend now to shop at!
----------------------------------------------
"I present you facts, not sugar coated fiction..."

"Art imitate life, life imitate art..."

"To live through an uneventful day from sunrise to sunset, is the most precious that one can ask for..."

"You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and fill it with their subconscious." - Dominic Cobb
----------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 16 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Feb 18, 2010

Art_of_Ronin wrote:
Take that LucasArts Stores!  Yes, Loots is my new favourite friend now to shop at!
Yeah! 5 dollars in a lightsaber hand??? That's a rip off to SW fans. Come on... we can buy full games for $4.99. Where is the balance?

PlayStation Home Today
Message 4 of 16 (12 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Feb 24, 2010

YES!! much love to LOOT!!! <3

Message 5 of 16 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
585 posts

Feb 24, 2010

NESGamepro wrote:

Almost everything I've bought on Home is from Loot, thier stuff is always among the coolest and is easily the least expensive. I'm happy to see they have a store of their own now and the organization in it is very nice too, especially the new items category. All Home content developers should learn from them.

Plus this week we get free android costumes and a free bag of loot. Thanks Loot . Kudos!

EDIT:

Also just saw all the stage 2 furniture and most of the ghostbusters furniture was made free too. I saw the other thread just now also, I didn't see it before I posted.

Message Edited by NESGamepro on 02-18-2010 08:57 AM

I believe that the Ghosbusters furniture being free was an accident, but it was lucky for anybody who got to take advantage of that minor error because the prices came back up about 1/2 Hour later. The only thing that kinda got me was that the Ghostbusters Firehouse & Loot Stage Set went down to 1/2 price a week after I had finally broke down & bought it for full price. Bad Timing on my part but now I am being a bit more wary of my purchases now that the exclusives store is here and we are now going to probably have weekly sales which can only be a good thing.

Suprisingly enough Loot is just another extension of Sony it is the Sony Motion Picture Studios part of Sony. I am glad they offer such great virtual items for such great prices and am happy to buy from them. I wish the other parts of Sony would learn from them and adjust their prices.

YLOD-2
Message 6 of 16 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2633 posts

Feb 24, 2010
LOOT is a good team.. Lets see what else they got planed for Home..
THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 7 of 16 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
265 posts

Feb 24, 2010

Yeah I kinda abandoned this thread after I saw another one talking about the free stuff that was made by accident (as we quickly found out). I did get the Stage 2 stuff free but the Ghostbusters stuff I got the week it was released. I have no problem supporting Loot and I did buy the new Ghostbusters wall hanging logo at the same time as I looted loot, a whopping 15-20 items for 25 cents, good deal. Not sure if I should feel guilty about it or not.

Anyway, I posted that before I knew about the accidental giveaway, so my sentiment still stands. Loot is a great value. I didn't know they were a division of Sony though. I haven't looked into their company, I just like their stuff.

Message 8 of 16 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Feb 24, 2010

NESGamepro wrote:

Yeah I kinda abandoned this thread after I saw another one talking about the free stuff that was made by accident (as we quickly found out). I did get the Stage 2 stuff free but the Ghostbusters stuff I got the week it was released. I have no problem supporting Loot and I did buy the new Ghostbusters wall hanging logo at the same time as I looted loot, a whopping 15-20 items for 25 cents, good deal. Not sure if I should feel guilty about it or not.

Anyway, I posted that before I knew about the accidental giveaway, so my sentiment still stands. Loot is a great value. I didn't know they were a division of Sony though. I haven't looked into their company, I just like their stuff.

I didn't feel guilty about Looting the Loot store...  
LOL  
Note: I bought the Aliens bundle for $2.99 and the huge Angels and Demons statue with pedestal. I think it was $0.49 for two pieces. Good deal. 

Message Edited by thegeeknile on 02-23-2010 07:24 PM
PlayStation Home Today
Message 9 of 16 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Feb 24, 2010
I agree completely. I had never bought anything on Home other than the breast cancer awareness jersey before this week, but Loot's prices are so reasonable that I have no problem supporting them and purchasing their stuff.
Message 10 of 16 (12 Views)
0 Likes