Home Developer
332 posts

Re: Loot Aliens vs Androids Machinima awards

Aug 15, 2010

Animus_Requiem wrote:
DOD forgot to post the gold megaphones =P

To be blunt the Grand Prize doesnt have much of an aesthetics difference, just seems to be a repaint. The Gold Trophy looks like the participant trophy almost. Still, the bragging rights... LOOT make another contest, I must win the gold ^_^

I think both the Silver and Gold trophies are BEAUTIFUL! Plus, they're lights! But the big prize, which both you and I agree on, is having our videos shown in the HOME Theaters. What an exciting day that will be!

PST
Message 21 of 25 (10 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
764 posts

Aug 15, 2010

Wow. Those trophies are beautiful! Congratulations yall!

Message 22 of 25 (10 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6172 posts

Aug 15, 2010

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Careful LiLBlue the pavarazzi will be following you now for sure! Great pic by the way!

Thanks Joanna,,

Making movies is just another fun thing to do in Home,,,

BannerFans.com
Message 23 of 25 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Aug 15, 2010

DIRECTOR_ON_DUTY wrote:

Animus_Requiem wrote:

To be blunt the Grand Prize doesnt have much of an aesthetics difference, just seems to be a repaint. The Gold Trophy looks like the participant trophy almost. Still, the bragging rights... LOOT make another contest, I must win the gold ^_^

I think both the Silver and Gold trophies are BEAUTIFUL! Plus, they're lights! But the big prize, which both you and I agree on, is having our videos shown in the HOME Theaters. What an exciting day that will be!

I wounder when they will be shown in the theaters anyway? I know one thing, the people on Home who watch it will love all of them.

Message 24 of 25 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1108 posts

Aug 16, 2010

mybro92 wrote:

DIRECTOR_ON_DUTY wrote:

Animus_Requiem wrote:

I wounder when they will be shown in the theaters anyway? I know one thing, the people on Home who watch it will love all of them.

@DOD I agree wholeheartedly, Ive been waiting for the videos to show up in the Home Theater for quite some time. Hopefully the distribution of the prizes is a sign that the vids may be in the theaters in the next couple weeks... Or it may just be forgotten and itll bum me out a bit. Still, happy for all that everyone got and hope for another contest soon.

@mybro Yea I was wondering the ETA on the vids being in the theater. I have to be there for the debut. I wonder in what order they will show them. With DOD having the winning vid I figure his will be first or last and I can rank em in order ^_^  I really hope its soon.

Platinum Trophy Collection
Resident Evil 5 Platinum TrophyinFAMOUS Platinum TrophyResistance 2 Platinum TrophyBatman Arkham Asylume Platinum TrophyAssassin's Creed II Master AssassinDemon's Souls Toughest SoulDante's Inferno Master of The InfernoAliens vs Predator Not Bad for A HumanDarksiders BFAStar Wars The Force Unleashed 100% Complete

Love machinima and Home videos? Find us on PSTalent.com to watch and possibly star in one of our latest projects! Meet other Home enthusiasts, play a few games and join a community that thrives on creation and unique perspectives.

- Animus_Requiem, Writing Director at PSTalent.com
Message 25 of 25 (10 Views)
0 Likes