Highlighted
Aug 14 2010
By: Animus_Requiem I Only Post Everything 1110 posts

Loot Aliens vs Androids Machinima awards

24 replies 59 views Edited Aug 14, 2010

Some of you may remember the LOOT Alien vs Android Machinima contest. LOOT has begun awarding the winners. I won runner up prizes and will share those awards with you now. It is up to the grand prize winner to post his prizes

Awards for runner up were male and female Megaphones (Hand items) and a LOOT Aliens Vs Androids Machinima Trophy. Pics below.

Platinum Trophy Collection
Resident Evil 5 Platinum TrophyinFAMOUS Platinum TrophyResistance 2 Platinum TrophyBatman Arkham Asylume Platinum TrophyAssassin's Creed II Master AssassinDemon's Souls Toughest SoulDante's Inferno Master of The InfernoAliens vs Predator Not Bad for A HumanDarksiders BFAStar Wars The Force Unleashed 100% Complete

Love machinima and Home videos? Find us on PSTalent.com to watch and possibly star in one of our latest projects! Meet other Home enthusiasts, play a few games and join a community that thrives on creation and unique perspectives.

- Animus_Requiem, Writing Director at PSTalent.com
Message 1 of 25 (59 Views)
Sackboy
564 posts

Re: Loot Aliens vs Androids Machinima awards

Aug 14, 2010

sweet...luuuucky!

Message 2 of 25 (59 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1110 posts

Aug 14, 2010
The other two awards for the Grand Prize is a Gold Megaphone and a Best Machinima Trophy. If DirectorOnDuty or one of his participants would be so kind to post I'd be much obliged.
Resident Evil 5 Platinum TrophyinFAMOUS Platinum TrophyResistance 2 Platinum TrophyBatman Arkham Asylume Platinum TrophyAssassin's Creed II Master AssassinDemon's Souls Toughest SoulDante's Inferno Master of The InfernoAliens vs Predator Not Bad for A HumanDarksiders BFAStar Wars The Force Unleashed 100% Complete

Love machinima and Home videos? Find us on PSTalent.com to watch and possibly star in one of our latest projects! Meet other Home enthusiasts, play a few games and join a community that thrives on creation and unique perspectives.

Message 3 of 25 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1390 posts

Aug 14, 2010

I recall participating in that event; I went as an android.  It was somewhat fun.

Hosted by imgur.com
"He who cannot obey himself is commanded...The devotion of the greatest is to encounter risk and danger, and play dice for death...And life itself confided this secret to me: 'Behold,' it said, 'I am that which must always overcome itself.'"
—Thus Spoke Zarathustra: Pt. II, On Self-Overcoming
Message 4 of 25 (59 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1110 posts

Aug 14, 2010
It wasnt an event, it was a video contest. See http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Clubs-Events/LOOT-Machinima-Contest-Aliens-vs-An...

Message 5 of 25 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

Aug 14, 2010

well done - those are fitting prizes - especially the megaphone!

VIDEO

Message 6 of 25 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Aug 14, 2010

The Loot trophy looks sick & the megaphone is cool too.

Message 7 of 25 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Home Developer
332 posts

Aug 15, 2010

If you would like to see the winning video, click here Video

gold trophy

PST
Message 8 of 25 (59 Views)
Home Developer
332 posts

Aug 15, 2010

trophy

PST
Message 9 of 25 (59 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1238 posts

Aug 15, 2010

DIRECTOR_ON_DUTY wrote:

gold trophy

LMAO! Hey DOD, that video was awesome. I loved the ending especially. Congrads on winning the competition and congrads to everyone else who participated.

Message 10 of 25 (59 Views)
0 Likes