Highlighted
Mar 25 2013
By: FinderKeeper Monster Hunter 29 posts

Looking for help in getting Deluge Lamp (Palace of Seven Winds)

41 replies 335 views Edited Mar 25, 2013

I'm interested in joining or forming a group of 12 people in order to get the Deluge Lamp reward from the Palace of Seven Winds. From what I can see, the most recent posts here in the forums about getting groups together were back in January sometime.

I don't have the space myself, but I have some other spaces in which the rain effect would look pretty good (such as Carla's Coffee Shop). I'd appreciate any help!

Thanks,

FinderKeeper

Message 1 of 42 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2681 posts

Re: Looking for help in getting Deluge Lamp (Palace of Seven Winds)

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013

FinderKeeper wrote:

I'm interested in joining or forming a group of 12 people in order to get the Deluge Lamp reward from the Palace of Seven Winds. From what I can see, the most recent posts here in the forums about getting groups together were back in January sometime.

I don't have the space myself, but I have some other spaces in which the rain effect would look pretty good (such as Carla's Coffee Shop). I'd appreciate any help!

Thanks,

FinderKeeper

You can add me. I have Seven Winds space but would need more friends I think. Someone else got it for me and it was hard. They didn't have enough friends so I pulled in some as did someone else. FInally got it. I don't believe I had the space then.

Put DELUGE LAMP in Subject line. If you know someone with space and just need a visitor that's fine, I'll help if I'm online.

EDIT: Tried last night with one person and I think two lamps should have shown up just for visiting so I don't know if it still works.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 2 of 42 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1041 posts

Mar 26, 2013

I would like to get the deluge lamp as well, Could you add me?

Message 3 of 42 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

Mar 26, 2013

I already have em but if you guys need a visitor i'll help in that way as I don't own the space but i'm willing to help if you need to get 12 and need a hand.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 4 of 42 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2681 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Tang_Ang wrote:

I would like to get the deluge lamp as well, Could you add me?

I tried with friend last night and two (I think two) lamps should have went to them but it didn't apparently happen. 

I'm willing to add or be added to help but as FinderKeeper said, 12 people plus owner are needed.

One can only hope the Deluge Lamp is still available,

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 5 of 42 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1041 posts

Mar 26, 2013

I have the personal space myself. To test if it is still working, I tried inviting one of my friends to visit me tonight. After he arrived, he recieved the Lamp of the Inferno. He already has the Lamp of the Zephyr and the Lamp of the Terra from the clubhouse he visited. I'm sure that the Deluge Lamp is still available.

Message 6 of 42 (245 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Mar 26, 2013
I still need the lamps can add I can help
Message 7 of 42 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1041 posts

Mar 26, 2013
I would like to host. The lamp requires twelve people in the group. I have one friend already committed to join, but we need ten more. I will send friend requests to everyone who has posted in this thread, and anyone who wishes can send requests to me. Just put "Deluge" or "Lamp" in the title so that I know you're from the thread.

We're on the west coast here, so we're on Pacific time. When we have enough requests, I'll announce a time and date here.
Message 8 of 42 (192 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Mar 26, 2013
Message 9 of 42 (179 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
676 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

Count me in. Reminds me of when I had to get 12 people together for the birds in the Amaterasu Yacht...

Message 10 of 42 (176 Views)
0 Likes