Jul 27 2013
By: DeatH-_-ForsakeN First Son 19 posts

Looking for a home moderator to come to motor storm

[ Edited ]
6 replies 226 views Edited Jul 27, 2013

im DeatH-_-Fosaken ,.. my firend  had her IP Adress stollen from her by takeing a Group invite  on playstaion home 2 to 3 weeks ago and i have as well as she has sumited reports on that gammer tag, and i would like to know if someone can further asit me in behalf of my friend butterflysky188 

EDIT: Removed personal information

Message 1 of 7 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Looking for a home moderator to come to motor storm

Jul 27, 2013

You need to contact Home Forum Mods privately.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/614840

Message 2 of 7 (223 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Jul 27, 2013

thank you

Message 3 of 7 (218 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jul 27, 2013

well that person u sent me to is off is there any one that can help me bc im starting to feel this forum thing is crap noone ever gets help on home and the same when people call PSN wats the use of these people if there never on

Message 4 of 7 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Never group w ppl you don't know. Call sony n tell them the acct was compromised. that is what your friend needs to do. they will assist w acct reclamation. 18003457669 is the number.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 5 of 7 (175 Views)
VP of Gaming
28566 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Posting the PSN ID of an alleged offender is not allowed on this forum. It's calle blacklisting and ca get you into trouble. What if someone were to come here and accuse you of something? Innocent ot guilty, you may lose friends and suffer increased harassment in Home and anywhere on the PSN. I suggest that you remove the PSN ID.

As for your friend's problem, she should deal with it herself as information you use may be considered as hearsay. How would you like action taken against your account based on information provided by another person that may or may not be true? That's what heasay is.

As for reporting an alleged offender, the primary means of reporting them is by using the report feature in Home - press Select and scroll to the report option. If the matter continues or escalates, then your friend should come here ad send a PM (Private Message) to HomeForumMods. In that message, she should include the person's PSN ID, date, time, time zone and details of the offense.

And if her account is indeed comprimised or stolen, then she should call SCEA at 1-800-345-7669 during normal business hours.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 6 of 7 (158 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
3364 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Appropriate advice given. Locking thread.

Message 7 of 7 (137 Views)