Dec 06 2013
By: Cre8and_Destroy Lombax Warrior 175 posts

Looking for a good group

4 replies 144 views Edited Dec 6, 2013
No, not some e-thug family. Had to quit www moment the first "mic war" was broken out.

Something classic, fun, a family, whee gaming relationships can be built.

I'm in an okay one right now, weekly movies/parties, gifting via owner, the works...

The leader is great, so I'd co owner of 2nd div since we ran out of slots. Except I lack bonding I anticipated...

If you would like possibly add "brucebannermad" and talk I'm online now, w/ mic and just looking for more friendly bonding...

Thanks (sry no idea where to post)
Message 1 of 5 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Re: Looking for a good group

Dec 6, 2013
Typed via mobile. Apologies
Message 2 of 5 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Dec 6, 2013

I read this like over 10 times it seen like you looking for a friend to talk to...sigh

Message 3 of 5 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Dec 6, 2013
You could say that :/ isn't that why we use psh
Message 4 of 5 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Dec 6, 2013

Hey there. Welcome to the Home Forums. Finding great friends in Home is similar to the real world. These things just happen. I met most of my good friends through sharing Home activities. For me it was by combining forces to collect Home Rewards. I also met several as we tried to solve our technical issues.

This Forum is also a good place to find Home users with common interests within the Home platform. There are numerous events created by the MVPs and active Home Forum crowd. Check this Forum often to see what is happening.in Home.  Most of the MVPs who post here in the Home Forums were Home Guides before Sony merged the programs. The MVPs often sponsor events in Home. As in the real world, offering help to others and working together is a good way to start.

Posted Image

Message 5 of 5 (73 Views)