Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
3293 posts
 

Re: Looking For Luxury 6 Person Bed (Prestige)

Jan 27, 2014

torag365 wrote:

I know there is a five people hot tub from nDreams. Never heard about a six people bed lol.

 

 


Credit to AlphaZone4.

Luxury 6 Person Bed Bundle.png

The above comment is my opinion, except when I quote someone I disagree with, and unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 11 of 19 (500 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2010
Offline
1494 posts
 

Re: Looking For Luxury 6 Person Bed (Prestige)

Jan 27, 2014

VioletWinds wrote:

torag365 wrote:

I know there is a five people hot tub from nDreams. Never heard about a six people bed lol.

 

 


Credit to AlphaZone4.

Luxury 6 Person Bed Bundle.png


Yep just found it, what people suppose to do on a 6 people bed, it is just funny Smiley Tongue

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!


torag365Signature

Message 12 of 19 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/31/2010
Offline
2040 posts
 

Re: Looking For Luxury 6 Person Bed (Prestige)

Jan 27, 2014

Danger_Dad wrote:

;^) Heh. Six people in one bed sounds like a sardine can anyway. No room to breathe, unless the even numbered people inhale while the odd numbered ones exhale....


It just sounds like TJ has a big week planned. ~_^

Message 13 of 19 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/12/2008
Offline
1669 posts
 

Re: Looking For Luxury 6 Person Bed (Prestige)

Jan 27, 2014
LOL yes with 6 AVI's LOL hehehe Smiley Tongue
Message 14 of 19 (468 Views)
First Son
Registered: 10/18/2013
Offline
27 posts
 

Re: Looking For Luxury 6 Person Bed (Prestige)

Jan 27, 2014

I've that bed bundle and i love it, bought it in nDreams

Message 15 of 19 (456 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/18/2013
Offline
27 posts
 

Re: Looking For Luxury 6 Person Bed (Prestige)

Jan 27, 2014

also have one of the hot tubs and its really nice one, expensive tho

Message 16 of 19 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 07/17/2011
Offline
34 posts
 

Re: Looking For Luxury 6 Person Bed (Prestige)

Jan 27, 2014
I have the set too its pretty cool and huge ! Worth the price Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 19 (445 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2009
Offline
4725 posts
 

Re: Looking For Luxury 6 Person Bed (Prestige)

Jan 28, 2014
I just ran into TJM in world which reminded me to try searching... and I found it in the navigator.

The solution:


ndreams store - ndreams ltd (first tile) - furniture.
Message 18 of 19 (427 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
Registered: 03/26/2013
Offline
1041 posts
 

Re: Looking For Luxury 6 Person Bed (Prestige)

Jan 28, 2014

Danger_Dad wrote:

;^) Heh. Six people in one bed sounds like a sardine can anyway. No room to breathe, unless the even numbered people inhale while the odd numbered ones exhale....


I think so. Just 4 people in one bed sounds better.

We have 4 people already.

Would you like me to invite you to get an odd number?

 

1451546_10152022612219907_228513479_n.png

Message 19 of 19 (386 Views)
0 Likes