Oct 16 2012
By: U2crazy4me Sackboy 362 posts

Look in the mirror and see!?

[ Edited ]
25 replies 398 views Edited Oct 16, 2012

When you do look in the mirror, do you see your Home avatar staring back at you? Do you feel like Home should be like real life and have real type jobs to do on it?

Then your suffering from 'PTCDAGTHOS' (Put The Controller Down And Go The Heck Outside Syndrome)! You've been on your PS3 and Home for far too long. Go out and interact with real people and breath some real air any maybe get rained on.. Smiley Indifferent

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 1 of 26 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Re: Look in the mirror and see!?

Oct 16, 2012

It seems like the only purpose of this post is to stir the pot.

Why bother posting something just so some people may have a negative reaction?

Message 2 of 26 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

I think I am suffering from PTCDAGTHOS, because the other day I was sitting in my house, but I thought it was my personal space. And I started trying to pick up the furniture and move it around with my mind. Man Frustrated

bobs fed signature
Message 3 of 26 (379 Views)
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

U2crazy4me wrote:

When do you look in the mirror, do you see your Home avatar staring back at you? Do you feel like Home should be like real life and have real type jobs to do on it?

Then your suffering from 'PTCDAGTHOS' (Put The Controller Down And Go The Heck Outside Syndrome)! You've been on your PS3 and Home for far too long. Go out and interact with real people and breath some real air any maybe get rained on.. Smiley Indifferent

sounds like youre suffering from 'PTKDAGTHOS' (Put The Keyboard Down And Go The Heck Outside Syndrome). Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 26 (365 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Maybe U2crazy4Yourself Smiley Tongue

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 5 of 26 (350 Views)
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Oct 16, 2012

U2crazy4me wrote:

When you do look in the mirror, do you see your Home avatar staring back at you? Do you feel like Home should be like real life and have real type jobs to do on it?

Pointless Threads Can Drive Anyone 2 Get The Heck Outside

I'm going outside ! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

................ . . . . ................... ..... ........................

Yep, Confirmed. The Outside is still there.

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 6 of 26 (343 Views)
Sackboy
362 posts

Oct 16, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

Maybe U2crazy4Yourself Smiley Tongue

Could be very possible.. XD

Message 7 of 26 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
362 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

U2crazy4me wrote:

Pointless Threads Can Drive Anyone 2 Get The Heck Outside

I'm going outside ! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

................ . . . . ................... ..... ........................

Yep, Confirmed. The Outside is still there.

Maybe its not so pointless it worked to get rid of you! Smiley Surprised

Message 8 of 26 (333 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1403 posts

Oct 16, 2012
These frequent network errors have resulted many home users lost their sanity.
Message 9 of 26 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

U2crazy4me wrote:

No. That's called Psychosis and need to see a doctor. Interacting with real people and entering "reality" only worsens the problem and subjects bystanders to your erratic delusions.

Message 10 of 26 (273 Views)