Highlighted
Aug 01 2012
By: AbysmalDawna Fender Bender 2003 posts

Long ago in a distant galaxy

9 replies 194 views Edited Aug 1, 2012

Remember when updates were something to look forward to?  Todays the update but all I see is the same old same old. I used to look forward to updates and get on Home as soon as I could. Now its just like about as exciting as eating cold oatmeal. What say you ?

Message 1 of 10 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Re: Long ago in a distant galaxy

Aug 1, 2012

i know the updates sucks lately...i been waiting for the museum to come out for weeks..while the rest of the world already got it

Message 2 of 10 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 1, 2012

I'm personallly waiting on the museum too and other Granzella content. Blueprint is pretty innovative but not much else in the way of content that is exciting. 

Message 3 of 10 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Aug 1, 2012

Me personally, I think they should go back to the 1 or 2 updates a month routine. It'll give them a chance to unequivically KNOW what's gonna be in the update, and the community won't be inundated with ridiculous purchase items. Smiley Indifferent

Photobucket
Message 4 of 10 (173 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2012

stardeth wrote:

Me personally, I think they should go back to the 1 or 2 updates a month routine. It'll give them a chance to unequivically KNOW what's gonna be in the update, and the community won't be inundated with ridiculous purchase items. Smiley Indifferent

Now all we get is tattoos, hairstyles and crappy clothing. How many hairstyles can there be?  EU has cool Home square we have a lousy Hub were forced to go to. Their mall has more atmosphere and you dont have bad music pumped down your throat . All the new spaces lately have been boring with no imagination to them. I remember when there were good spaces like loco island, waterfall plsce now its just pump out some place with a fake sunset or pool.  Our avatars have no new emotes or dances or zbility to swim or anything. We have no music to listen to in our spaces or netflix. Crackle is useless to me it either works crummy or my phone rings and I get kicked in middle of movie.  It used to be a few companies making some good stuff now there is too many to keep track of and they produce useless mediocre junk and they all want our money.  They are mostly lazy people that want to make a living off taking our money without giving us anything of substance or imagination. Now it seems like they just going through the motions for a paycheck. In 2008 I felt Home was magical world with unlimited posssibilities now I just feel like it is lazy software designers looking for an easy paycheck.

Message 5 of 10 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Aug 1, 2012

This is just a wild guess, but it's possible that Sony has more devs assigned to developing Home version 2.0 for the PS4, and have taken resources away from content updates for the current version.

...Just a thought.

Message 6 of 10 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Aug 1, 2012

Yep i used to look forward to Home updates but these days... Well not so good. Or not anything i interested in... They have no NEW Street Fighter Costumes... No New Tekken Costumes... No New Star Wars Costumes... 

What is Home coming too... Arrgg!

I miss 2009/2010 As 2011 and 2012 have had nothing in those area's. Well take that back we did get SFxTekken four costumes FREE! So i can't complain that much... Just NEED/WANT more!

LOL!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 7 of 10 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Aug 1, 2012
For Sony's staff they are working on PsHome 1.70 for PS3. Now much of the new stuff come from 3rd party dev anyway. Blueprint, minibot multiplayer, even no mans land before that despite all the complaints. This is way more than we had 6 months ago. I think we had so many WOW that we are just "wasted"
Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 8 of 10 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3407 posts

Aug 1, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Remember when updates were something to look forward to?  Todays the update but all I see is the same old same old. I used to look forward to updates and get on Home as soon as I could. Now its just like about as exciting as eating cold oatmeal. What say you ?

Im waiting for Noon Downtown and other Granzella stuff coming next, those are my favorite things from Japan that I want to see here! Smiley Happy

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 9 of 10 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 1, 2012
These updates are brutal. Last two have been staggeringly bad for those who refuse to pay. I bought two 20 dollar cards and still feel completely underwhelmed with barely much to do. Shouldnt be like this really. Everythings a money grab I'm surprised they didnt charge us $14.99 for the money cane quite frankly...
Support Forums
Message 10 of 10 (70 Views)
0 Likes