May 11 2013
By: jimmynet Gaming Beast 1940 posts

Locomotion Previews Needed

6 replies 152 views Edited May 11, 2013

There should be a preview of what a locomotion item does in the store also they need to make better detailed descriptions some dont even list any or how many different things an item may do..

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 1 of 7 (152 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Locomotion Previews Needed

May 11, 2013

I agree.

They charge enough for them. There is no excuse for not having adequate video and preview support for these. We have a No Return Policy so it would be nice if the devs put out a bit more effort and made sure quality previews are available.

Message 2 of 7 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013

Video previews of LMOs, companions, and active items should be mandatory.

All wardrobe items, including bundles, should have the 3D preview option that most items have.

And non clothing items should also have an image preview with a default avatar standing by it to give the shopper an idea how large or small the item really is.

All of these changes would likely result in more sales, and certainly fewer complaints about items that are not what they appeared to be prior to buying them.

And for all you Home evangelists, before you suggest that everyone should find someone to show you the item(s) before you purchase them  - that is not only often not an option that is easy or even possible for some people, but it's also unreasonable to expect everyone to be able to do that.  After all, someone has to be the first, and usually it's a lot more than just one - which is why we see so many complaints about these kinds of items.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 3 of 7 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

May 11, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I agree.

They charge enough for them. There is no excuse for not having adequate video and preview support for these. We have a No Return Policy so it would be nice if the devs put out a bit more effort and made sure quality previews are available.

Not all devs come to the Home forums,,,

Sometimes we have to go to them with suggestions.

I am sure with enough people they will get the hint.

We can start with Granzella, even though their prices aren't expensive, I would like to see how they look before I buy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 7 (117 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

May 11, 2013
Yep every penny counts these days. And it's a feature with no cons. They should add it to Home!

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 5 of 7 (108 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

May 11, 2013
Yeah... I don't think they're gonna.
Message 6 of 7 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 11, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:
Yep every penny counts these days. And it's a feature with no cons. They should add it to Home!

That sounds too good to be true. I move that we elect a Senate subcommittee to investigate this claim of a "no-con" feature and reconvene in one year. Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 7 (84 Views)