Jun 27 2013
By: A8te_Ball Lombax Warrior 208 posts

Lockwood teaser

[ Edited ]
71 replies 1435 views Edited Jun 28, 2013

I tried to return the favor of friends sending me gifts last night but gave up after half an hour.  Tonigjt i was goung to try again but the Lockwood machine doesnt have the free otems any more.  Thanks Lockwood.  How about kn the future you remember that some of us actuallu have jibs and cant spend seveal hore on a week night waiting for your machine to work.  Crying about free stuff?  Noo  look at how much Lockwood stuff i buy on and out of your gift machines.  That might abruptly change.

Edit: updated thread title to reflect intended content

U--J

Message 1 of 72 (1,435 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Re: Lickwood teaser

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

LKWD Says...

"The combined traffic of the 2013 E3 Booth and our free Gift Machine items promotion has proven too much for the servers to handle. Gift Machine traffic was at a record-breaking high last night, resulting in a slow and frustrating time for many of you. As a result of this we've decided to postpone the promotion until next week, July 3rd, when the E3 space will be removed from Home. This will hopefully give everyone a better gifting experience overall, and on the plus side, you'll get an extra couple of days out of it! But ultimately, we're really sorry to have to do this"

This message has been all over the forums, twitter and facebook. Try doing a little search before you go off on the devs. 

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 2 of 72 (1,385 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Jun 27, 2013

A8te_Ball wrote:

I tried to return the favor of friends sending me gifts last night but gave up after half an hour.  Tonigjt i was goung to try again but the Lockwood machine doesnt have the free otems any more.  Thanks Lockwood.  How about kn the future you remember that some of us actuallu have jibs and cant spend seveal hore on a week night waiting for your machine to work.  Crying about free stuff?  Noo  look at how much Lockwood stuff i buy on and out of your gift machines.  That might abruptly change.

They stated in another thread that they were "temporarily" pulling it until after the removal of the E3 space, because of the duel strain on the servers. The FREE items will be coming back. Don't panic just yet. Smiley Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 72 (1,366 Views)
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Re: Lockwood teaser

Jun 27, 2013

Sorry  using a tablet spelling errors are frequent hazards.

Message 4 of 72 (1,357 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Thank you for reposting that message from Lockwood .  I was feeling like a real heel not being able to return my friends kindnesses.  As to your admonition that i research Facebook and Twitter i am a member of neither due to their lack of privacy concerns.  And as I said   i have a real job so probably wouldnt have time to research them anyway .  I am glad that you do have the time so thank you for reposting their message.  I did look through this forum back two days to see if anyone else had mentioned this issue  so i did conduct a reasonable search before posting but thanks for the advice as i am sure it will be useful to someone else.

Message 5 of 72 (1,017 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

That title is quite an attention-getter. Cat Wink

Message 6 of 72 (925 Views)
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Thank you sir for your considered and gentlemanly response.

Message 7 of 72 (922 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Jun 27, 2013

2 days back? They pulled it sometime between this morning and noon. I was able to sending stuff to my friends around 8am pdt today.

Message 8 of 72 (883 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Jun 27, 2013

myalana wrote:

That title is quite an attention-getter. Cat Wink

Thank goodness there was no video included.  I would have had to proceed with caution.

castle3
Message 9 of 72 (726 Views)
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jun 27, 2013

:-)   trouble with using a tablet

Message 10 of 72 (805 Views)
0 Likes