Oct 08 2012
By: AceofSpades213 Lombax Warrior 184 posts

Lockwood's Outdoor Furniture for Dream Island

2 replies 150 views Edited Oct 8, 2012

Has there been any word about this? In the Dream Island open house there was furniture about that looked to be white wicker with black padding, all outdoor style. They also had sun loungers, a sailboat decoration, and a decorative beach ball. I've been needing some outdoor furniture for the space and my OCD (or super picky design sense) is making me think that the outdoor stuff by other companies just doesn't fit well in the Dream Island.

Plus it's bugging me that my decks and lounging area on the island are practically bare. lol

Message 1 of 3 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Lockwood's Outdoor Furniture for Dream Island

Oct 8, 2012

Nothing new just coming soon that I know of. I love the look of that furniture too. Wish it was part of the Island bundle. 

Message 2 of 3 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Re: Lockwood's Outdoor Furniture for Dream Island

Oct 8, 2012
I was hoping those would be reward items that could be coming in a future update. If you are wanting outdoor furniture one of the 100 item bundles have some pretty nice lounge chairs. You can only sit on them instead of being able to lay down but they look nice in the space (well I think so anyways lol)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a powerful driving force within every human being that once unleashed can make any vision, dream or desire a reality.
Message 3 of 3 (117 Views)
0 Likes