Survivor
2039 posts

Re: Lockwood rare egg now available.

Aug 23, 2012

Im just ready to see this "game" go. 

Thought it was cool, at first. Then the appeal and novelty wore off after the first 2 weeks. The ammount of work and effort invested into this egg hunt, far exceeded any rewards or benefits we were given for participating. I mean, come on...a sand castle, pinwheel, 2 dragon statues, some animated cherry blossom pedals, and a black flaming sword...really? So they made everyone run around like idiots for 3 months....FOR THAT?! LOL...wow. Not to mention...they set the community egg reward to like, 300 million. SMH...

Idk. I sure hope lockwood's next gimmick is way better than that. Personally, im just ready for the Halloween stuff. ^_^

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 61 of 67 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Aug 24, 2012

I missed the day the egg was supposed to appear, is there any chance i can still get it?

Message 62 of 67 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Aug 24, 2012

LightningEmotion wrote:

I missed the day the egg was supposed to appear, is there any chance i can still get it?

Yes, Lockwood said that the egg would be there for some time. Head over and stomp some dragon eggs to find it.

Message 63 of 67 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 24, 2012

julie_love wrote:

LightningEmotion wrote:

Yes, Lockwood said that the egg would be there for some time. Head over and stomp some dragon eggs to find it.

Still need the community reward. Hopefully the need to get this one will push that number over the top. 

Message 64 of 67 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1523 posts

Aug 24, 2012
Yea how are they gonna give the community reward? I guees every one who participate automaticcaly gets it? Becouse i dont want no lazy bum who didt hel at all goin and getting it showin off like he actually did something.
Goodbye home
Message 65 of 67 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Aug 24, 2012

julie_love wrote:

LightningEmotion wrote:

THANKS!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 66 of 67 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Aug 24, 2012

Bradley_Davis129 wrote:
Yea how are they gonna give the community reward? I guees every one who participate automaticcaly gets it? Becouse i dont want no lazy bum who didt hel at all goin and getting it showin off like he actually did something.

No one knows yet how exactly they will give out that reward, but Home typically gives out this kind of reward to all that have participated the next time they log into Home once the amount is achieved by the community.

Message 67 of 67 (71 Views)
0 Likes