I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Re: Lockwood, please don't give out the portals.

Sep 17, 2012

lol ,one big happy family (:

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 321 of 345 (278 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Sep 17, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Grand_Moff wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Thumbs up to Lockwood for making the right choice and not giving in to the pathetic cries of selfishness. Non-beta testers FTW! 

Yes, now indulge yourself in your worldly possession. No different from the beta testers.

The funny thing is, I don't think this thread was selfish in any manner.

It was a simple plea. Which some people really hyped up with assumptions of those, who didn't want this item released.

The wording of the OP didn't feel like that way though. The author did eventually budge in and took a more neutral stance later on as the thread went on, but his stance was different when he started it.

Message 322 of 345 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Before people get too deep into the butt kissing, lets remember that Lockwood is a business and this is a decision to draw more attention to their product in their best interest. Nothing wrong with that, but lets call it what it is.

Message 323 of 345 (259 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Sep 17, 2012

asfghjklEU wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Grand_Moff wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Thumbs up to Lockwood for making the right choice and not giving in to the pathetic cries of selfishness. Non-beta testers FTW! 

Yes, now indulge yourself in your worldly possession. No different from the beta testers.

It was a simple plea. Which some people really hyped up with assumptions of those, who didn't want this item released.

The wording of the OP didn't feel like that way though. The author did eventually budge in and took a more neutral stance later on as the thread went on, but his stance was different when he started it.

Maybe so.

I believe his stance came off that way, me knowing the OP.

He was very mad about the situation, and how it felt like a slap in the face to him.

I don't think his thread was made initially to make himself seem better then anyone else on here.

Because lets face, none of us are.

But some people in this thread, mocked the op and others for stating their opinion on not wanting it released.

Message 324 of 345 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Sep 17, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Grand_Moff wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Maybe so.

He was very mad about the situation, and how it felt like a slap in the face to him.

I don't think his thread was made initially to make himself seem better then anyone else on here.

But some people in this thread, mocked the op and others for stating their opinion on not wanting it released.

Tehehehe..silly boobz. Ya'll still got x7 to laugh at the common folk Robot tongue

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
"Happy, happy, birthday! Don't let the name fool ya!"

Message 325 of 345 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Frosty_The_Troll wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Grand_Moff wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Maybe so.

Tehehehe..silly boobz. Ya'll still got x7 to laugh at the common folk Robot tongue

If x7 was interesting these days, maybe so.

Lol..

Actually, the only entertaining thing at x7. Is the people who call others poor, who can't get in.

Those are the people I laugh at.

Not those who can't get in.

Message 326 of 345 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 17, 2012
I still want a red one Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 327 of 345 (215 Views)
Fender Bender
2949 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2012

ME TOO!! Smiley Very Happy  that and doors, the archways from the old temple  and maybe the lock indicators as a lighting item Smiley Very Happy

*thinks abut it*...................................OH! THOSE COULD BE NEW REWARDS FOR A HIGHER LEVEL CAP!! XD

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 328 of 345 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Sep 17, 2012

LockwoodVoice wrote:

Hi all,

Our primary reasoning behind this was that we want as many people to play and experience Mercia as possible. We figured that making the Portal available to everyone will get it into the hands of some people who haven't heard of Mercia yet, and therefore potentially grow its player base.

Kind regards,

Lockwood

If people have not heard of Mercia yet, how do you figure they will hear of the Portal ?
 photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 329 of 345 (185 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2012

I still want a red one :smileyhappy:

Blue for me please Woman Very Happy

Message 330 of 345 (182 Views)
0 Likes