Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: Lockwood, please don't give out the portals.

Sep 17, 2012

HOPPER_34 wrote:

I read it closer now ma'am. Yeah...you're right, I sounded worse than all of them. Smiley Happy

Well at least you'll have your portal to help make you feel just as special.Smiley Happy

Message 341 of 345 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

Sep 17, 2012

myalana wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

I read it closer now ma'am. Yeah...you're right, I sounded worse than all of them. Smiley Happy

Well at least you'll have your portal to help make you feel just as special.Smiley Happy

Listen, if you want to keep replying and making this something that it isn't, then pm me. You wont get kudos for your pm's but at least not everyone will have to read what you apparently need to say to me. I've seen your poor attitude around here for a long time, so bring on the pm's...and maybe I'll reply to those if they're worthwhile.

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 342 of 345 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
21 posts

Sep 17, 2012

As my friends like to remind me, I was one given the privilege of Beta testing Mercia.  I commend Lockwood for their use of portals. More devs should offer them. It is much easier to get a group to go play if you meet at a personal space with a portal. The Rekall portal gave me a reason to use my anime space again.  The Mercia portal looks good in my sunlit meadow which is now decorated exclusively in Mercia rewards. If no mans land would make a portal it would give a good reason for decorating all those military or apocalypse personal spaces. Lockwood does some of the best work on home. I love the idea of any dev using portals. but thats just my opinion.

Message 343 of 345 (370 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2012

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Listen, if you want to keep replying and making this something that it isn't, then pm me. You wont get kudos for your pm's but at least not everyone will have to read what you apparently need to say to me. I've seen your poor attitude around here for a long time, so bring on the pm's...and maybe I'll reply to those if they're worthwhile.

I have no desire to pm you and I could care less about kudos, thank you. I just think it's telling that thus far I've seen some of the beta testing folks thanking Lockwood for responding and taking it well, yet you decide to respond by saying:

"Thumbs up to Lockwood for making the right choice and not giving in to the pathetic cries of selfishness. Non-beta testers FTW!"

And I'm the one with the poor attitude. You celebrated as if it was a personal victory for you when in fact it had nothing to do with you. As Brises pointed out a couple pages back it was a business decision and was meant to draw more attention to their product.

Good day sir and enjoy your portal which you would have received even if you HADN'T behaved in a less than examplary manner.

Message 344 of 345 (345 Views)
Fender Bender
2280 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2012

Smiley Happy dont worry, be happy.

here, I'll post what I said again too, just in case anyone missed it:

"Thumbs up to Lockwood for making the right choice and not giving in to the pathetic cries of selfishness. Non-beta testers FTW!"

edit: locked upon OPs request.

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 345 of 345 (308 Views)