Highlighted
Oct 04 2012
By: JarOfApples Monster Hunter 25 posts

Lockwood items and Dream island not showing up?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 183 views Edited Oct 4, 2012

All Lockwood items in their store show up with an x on it for me. Also my dream island space and Lockwood showcase do the same. I'll provide pictures in a second. Is there anyway I can fix this? Is anyone else having this problem?

Edit: This has been since yesterday's update. Here are pictures: also sorry if I'm being sloppy I'm not very good with iPads haha

Message 1 of 4 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Lockwood items and Dream island not showing up?

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

You might want to try clearing your cache if you haven't already. Another possibility is to try and delete Home and reinstall it. Hopefully that will work for you. If it doesn't I'd post this in support so Joystick_Warrior will see it.

Message 2 of 4 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
25 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

I just did both things you said to do and neither worked. I'll post it in support thank you for your help!

I can't find support haha! I never used this site. Can someone point me in the right direction? Sorry for noobness.

Message 3 of 4 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 4, 2012
JarOfApples, the support forum for Home is at this link here:, http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/bd-p/22578 wishing you luck with whats going on Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 4 of 4 (101 Views)
0 Likes