Jun 24 2013
By: AbysmalDawna Fender Bender 2003 posts

Lockwood Sunset Lounge?

[ Edited ]
22 replies 319 views Edited Jun 24, 2013

Can anyone explain to me why Sunset Lounge seems not to be used by anyone much?  Glade and cantina and others usually have a lot of people there.  But when I go to Lounge sometimes no one is there and usually not many. I dont understand why because it has a good beach and you can go far out in the water.  It also has poker and music playing.  I thought this would be a good place to hang around and eavesdrop on conversations but its always empty.  Why?

Message 1 of 23 (319 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Re: Granzella Sunset Lounge?

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Can anyone explain to me why Sunset Lounge seems not to be used by anyone much?  Glade and cantina and others usually have a lot of people there.  But when I go to Lounge sometimes no one is there and usually not many. I dont understand why because it has a good beach and you can go far out in the water.  It also has poker and music playing.  I thought this would be a good place to hang around and eavesdrop on conversations but its always empty.  Why?

Isn't it lockwood?

Not everyone has the dream lineup. So those that don't have it are restricted there.

Message 2 of 23 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Jun 24, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I think because not everyone can hang out there it makes it hard sometimes to hang out with your friends. The same reason I don't hang out at X7. While entertaining at times, I want to be at a space where I know if a friend wants to come and visit, they can. it is a really nice space though, I definitely agree Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 23 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3240 posts

Jun 24, 2013

This space is acctually Lockwood but my opinion is because you need to own one of the apartments, but maybe some dont like it, your guess is as good as mine but for me i dont understand why we cant lay on the loungers and the music needs to be different as it doesnt get my interest. The swiming and beaches are good. this space also had a few glitches in it which im not sure if they were ever corrected.

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 4 of 23 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Jun 24, 2013

We should pick a night and everyone show up. See if that sways a few people to hang out there more >.< 

Message 5 of 23 (286 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jun 24, 2013

I don't go because my alternates can get in. I haven't really been back after day 1 other than for a photo shoot for an event pic.

Message 6 of 23 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5818 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Even though it's not all that hard to get into the space. I think it's the whole lock at the entrance. It smacks of exclusivity and that kind of  thing tends to turns people off in my opinion. Personally I like and prefer the space for the beach area because it's not crowded like the Granzella beach spaces always are.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 7 of 23 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
165 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Its hard to say. Honestly, I think a lot of it has to do with the "feeling" of a place. I love the cantina for many reasons, just good atmosphere, a lot of memories. Midnight glade has a cool ambiance, especially at night. People want to go places that match their real world surroundings subconsciously, so entering a bright sunny place at 2am might not be as appealing.
Message 8 of 23 (229 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Jun 24, 2013

I don't have any of the apartments needed for access and I frankly don't find the space interesting enough to make buying a fairly expensive apartment just to enter worth it. The poker prizes are pretty terrible. Getting a piece of the Mansion for X7 has paid for itself, getting a Dream apartment for here, not so much. If someone gifted me one of the apartments I would hang out there, though. Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 23 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Jun 24, 2013

I am just disappointed more people dont go there.  I thought a lot of people owned lockwood spaces so there would be more there. Maybe they should just let everyone in its good publicity.  Shame to let a good space go unused.  I notice the hammock at the end of the beach has said "coming soon" for a long time.  Same with the horse place maybe just let everyone in now because its a good place to hang out.

Message 10 of 23 (186 Views)