Fender Bender
3270 posts

Re: Lockwood Suggestion Thread

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2014

I saw in your OP you had an "Improvements to existing space content" section.

Might as well add "Fix Sodium Blimp" as well in it. One of former LKWD rep told me "I'll be back at you" and I'm still waiting..

The place start glitching after a dozen digs and is even worst for friends. It's a shame because it is a fun place/mini game with friends.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 81 of 127 (940 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
139 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2014

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

I saw in your OP you had an "Improvements to existing clothing content" section.

Might as well add "Fix Sodium Blimp" as well in it. One of former LKWD rep told me "I'll be back at you" and I'm still waiting..

The place start glitching after a dozen digs and is even worst for friends. It's a shame because it is a fun place/mini game with friends.

I'm lucky if I can get two digs in before it glitches me out of the game.  Also, when I am trying to locate a dig site, the indicator jumps all over the place, making it next to impossible to find one.  I gave up on it.  When I need rockets for Sodium 2, I just go to my salt shooter game and play until I have enough minerals to turn in.

Message 82 of 127 (888 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

Jul 29, 2014
How about a free sections were if noting is going too be buyed then it should go free like u did for pink ribbon day "everything that was pink was free for about a month like free day in Lockwood were everything was free for a 2 week period in the gift machine..plus those portable Lockwood gift machines always kick me out ..>.< please fixed that I had too remove and re put in the gift machine 4 times because my friends were getting kicked out...
Message 83 of 127 (862 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1065 posts

Jul 29, 2014

Remember that game "Defeat Brinsop the Evil Dragon"? That's one of the first games I played on Home, it'd be cool to see it again some day~

△○×□
Message 84 of 127 (855 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jul 29, 2014

We need more white shoes and boots.

We already have too many  tight dresses and skirts.
It would be great to have more skirts and dresses like that

Pic 1.jpgPic 2.jpgPic 3.jpgPic 4.jpgPic 5.jpgPic 6.jpgPic 8.jpgPic 8.jpgPic 9.jpgPic 10.jpgPic 11.jpg

more pretty high heels shoes and boots

I really like the Medusa Siren Hairstyles Smiley Happy
We need more beautiful Hairstyles like that Smiley Wink

Message 85 of 127 (829 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11067 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2014

dyoakam wrote:
How about a free sections were if noting is going too be buyed then it should go free like u did for pink ribbon day "everything that was pink was free for about a month like free day in Lockwood were everything was free for a 2 week period in the gift machine..plus those portable Lockwood gift machines always kick me out ..>.< please fixed that I had too remove and re put in the gift machine 4 times because my friends were getting kicked out...

Actually, I'm surprised Lockwood didn't do that again last year. Maybe this year, who knows.

Perhaps you missed it, but there were 26 free items in the Giftmachine last June.

June2013

As far as the portable machines go, you really shouldn't use them. If you don't have a personal space with a built in one, then use Dream Central or the Gift Shop.

Message 86 of 127 (805 Views)
I Only Post Everything
760 posts

Jul 29, 2014

And please make a clubhouse version of the Space Station as well.

Message 87 of 127 (773 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
139 posts

Jul 30, 2014

champagneja wrote:

Remember that game "Defeat Brinsop the Evil Dragon"? That's one of the first games I played on Home, it'd be cool to see it again some day~

Better yet, Replace the Lockwood HQ with the Lockwood Publishing Showcase space.  People actually hung out there even when nothing was going on.  The Lockwood HQ is pretty much dead any day and time of the week.

Message 88 of 127 (756 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Jul 30, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

*Bring back the Showcase: It always had something going on and was changing. Also, is was nice to be able to see new content displays from time to time. The HQ is absolutely horrible, it's more of a abandoned project than anything else, even the description in NAV is laughable.

*Update the Gift Shop: If you're going to keep it, at least make the effort to change it up. It's still Valentines (2013)  in there.

*Dream Forest: Finish the bridges to the trees. We know they're there, stop being lazy.

*Ajagara's Peak: Remove the barrier in front of the stairs that lead down near the spawn point and make that accessible.

*Polar Rush Tundra Lodge: Add a night cycle and furniture spawns outside of what there is now.

*Space Station: Someone needs a fire lit under their *** to finish this place.

*Change your name: LKWD_JESSICA would be better.

Also Please Bring Back The Cherry Blossom Reward As Well And Other Reward Too That Would Be Nice @Lockwood_LKWD 

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 89 of 127 (714 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
414 posts

Jul 31, 2014

The following is a list of old sugestions I had that were ignored anyway by Lockwood at the time. As a result of that I'll put them in a spoiler tag so they aren't confused with my newer sugestions. Then again it was probably more of a complaint anyway.

Spoiler

The following suggestions are about Lockwood

Mount / Dismount Option Wanted

Please for the love of FSM no dumb jokes about this! I just want to switch between the 2 without going back into inventory.

Improve Mechjets & Panthabots when compared to Konami Full Body Outfits

1. Fix the broken necks
  2. They should at least have more Unique Animations at $9.99 than Konami's Full Body Outfits that are cheaper.
  3. A Panthabots Unique Animation  being to Permanently close the Mouth so I don't have to look at those "I Robot" like faces.
  4. A Panthabots Unique Animation  being to Constantly Staff Twirl
  5. A Panthabots Animation  being any Tail Movement
  6. A Mechjets Unique Animation  being Missile Firing
  7. Being able to run without Transforming
  8. A Mechjets Unique Animation  to Transform into a Hovering Jet then Fly around without transforming back till that Unique Animation Button was press again.
  9. A Panthabots Unique Animation  to Transform into Panther / Sabre Tooth Form then run around without transforming back till that Unique Animation Button was press again.

Lockwood can be capable of doing this but so far haven't. Konami has done this & for less.

1. Comparing Panthabots to Werebats First Thread I stated the issues I found in a comparison.
  2. [POLL Feedback Thread] Panthabots My rating after Lockwood refused to respond.
  3. The Jewel of the Skies feedback and something else! My asking LKWD_Tim & never getting a response, In fact he hasn't posted there since.

I'm probably going to continue to talk about this till they're improved. Not that I have some hate for Lockwood, but I refuse to have my items be labeled Rip Offs when I know they can be so much more than what they've offered.

Now for my newer sugestions.

1. A dirtbike version of Polar Rush Tundra Lodge in the Spring or Summer.
  2. A haunted version of The Prairie Ranch & maybe its club house version. Though this might not be necessary. The Prairie Ranch already has a subtle scarieness to it that I like. The broken house roof, the doors that can't be opened, the red splatters underneath the water tower, & if you pay attention the dust clouds shaped like Grim Reapers. In fact its probably why I prefer it over the actual haunted houses. Still without it, it feels like an unsolved mystery. Dang now I can't tell whether or not I want a haunted house version.
  3. Skin Tone Lion / Feline (& maybe other) face morphers that covers everything from the nose to chin. If posible as a hand item that may also add in claws & a skin tone tail. Otherwise if that can't be done then just face morpher in Accessories > Head. The intent of this suggestion is to be able to be different anthros (as in Furries, Scalies, etcetera) without sacraficing Hair, Jewelry, Accessories > Face, Accessories > Head (unless it has to), & Head items.
Message 90 of 127 (679 Views)