MVP Support
13862 posts

Re: Lockwood Suggestion Thread

Jul 20, 2014

Are you guys going to make more Flame Flight locomotions in more colors such as yellow, pink, cyan, black, and white?

Playstation Telephone Hours: Weekdays, Saturday: 6AM - 10PM, PST (Sunday: 8AM - 8PM, PST)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 41 of 127 (994 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
87 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2014

No more shopping bags as rewards for Task...just no.

NO.jpeg

Message 42 of 127 (948 Views)
Sackboy
263 posts

Jul 20, 2014

Dream Forest Paradise: Instead of the unfinished bridges/walkways to a couple of platforms in the trees, give us a scenic zip line ride that shoots through the forest and ends with a splashdown into the lake.

Yukihime photo 6145d113-e9a3-482e-b128-05a454641af5.jpg
Message 43 of 127 (922 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2014

Please fix the color issue with Drey Crushed Voile Top - Daffodil

It's supposed to be yellow, and appears yellow to the person wearing it, but others see it as a pale pink. It's not something that only appears pink until it loads in high-res, or flickers on and off like Uncharted 2's Chloe boots, it stays pale pink all the time.

Here's a video that shows the top as pale pink for nearly 17 minutes from someone else's point of view. Of course you don't have to watch the whole thing, just forward to the end to see that the issue never corrected itself. Also, as you can see it's difficult to match accessories when the wearer is seeing the top as a different color than everyone else.

Also, here's a thread with additional pics showing this has been an issue for over 2 years:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Drey-Crushed-Volie-Top-Pinkish/td-p/37624063...

In that thread, some people requested that Lockwood fix the yellow top, but ALSO release a a new top that is pale pink *on purpose.* Some people like the buggy color, some people want what they paid for, some people like both. Please fix it!

Message 44 of 127 (887 Views)
First Son
14 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2014

Costume Suggestions

A Black Hooded Cloak
black-hooded-cloak.jpg

LMO
Suggestions

Terrify your fellow PlayStation Home users as this mechanical nightmare.
risen_power_armour_by_blazbaros-d3njwx2.png

Apartment
Suggestions

Frozen Base - Discover the chilling secrets as to how this base became abandoned.
ice cave base.jpg

Airport - Control the flight times, the weather, the delays and the patience of the people in this airport.
wp_airport_interior.jpg

Or a Zombie Airport
wp_airport_interior2.jpg

Mars Base - Explore the surface of Mars in your new Mars Buggy and defend your base from incoming Meteors with your powerful laser.
6a00d8341bf7f753ef00e54f188e278833-800wi.jpg

Desert Gas Station - Almost no body ever stops for gas here or anything at all for that matter. But this desert oasis has everything you need to survive. Well, what's left of it that is.
image_t6.jpg

Apocalyptic Alternate Reality - Enter this personal space with a horrifying view of an alternate reality in which humanity is in the process of being overthrown by the terrifying and hostile unknown.
machines_A.jpg
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Message 45 of 127 (873 Views)
Lombax Warrior
41 posts

Jul 21, 2014

BRAZILIAN_GODESS wrote:

I would like to see clothes with more curves for people who have a hourglass figure like myself. And ombre hair and more model poses and walks. maybe some romantic hugs and cuddles?

Hey  @BRAZILIAN_GODESS , this week's content update looks right up your street. Smiley Happy 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-hmD7KrGqw

Message 46 of 127 (840 Views)
Lombax Warrior
41 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2014

Gojin20 wrote:

I'm having a problem with your figment golfing shorts for the female. I was hoping if you guys could fix the hole glitch that is on the back. There are two holes that look like eye balls every time you walk LOL. I can only find about 5 shirts in my wardrobe that "cover" the glitch. Everything else either goes under it or just don't cover the glitch completely. I really like these shorts and I hope you can fix this.

@Gojin20 , I've just had a word with the devs and there is a fix on its way soon! Smiley Happy

Message 47 of 127 (834 Views)
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2014

x

Message 48 of 127 (820 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Jul 21, 2014
One suggestion.
Dont create yet another suggestion thread when theres one already.
This thread has turned into an all out suggestion thread rather than just suggestions and or comments pertaining to just LKWD.
Message 49 of 127 (808 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
41 posts

Jul 21, 2014

RegPoster wrote:
One suggestion.
Dont create yet another suggestion thread when theres one already.
This thread has turned into an all out suggestion thread rather than just suggestions and or comments pertaining to just LKWD.

As said in the original post I want to encourage everyone to give their feedback and suggestions on Lockwood specific products, as the thread title suggests, and so far the thread has helped us highlight some issues which are now in the process of being fixed - whearas in the other general suggestion thread these issues may have never come to light. Smiley Happy

Jessica

Message 50 of 127 (800 Views)