I'd like to see some neat 2 person handshakes added.
It's been a lonnnnng time, but it's not too late! Cutthroats was broken for many moons, but now that it's fixed, people are getting back into it, buying extra gold coins, captain's hats, unlimited ammo jackets and having a blast.
Mercia had enormous potential. It was 1 of those rare games that allowed us to use our own avatars and allowed us to play as a TEAM, which is incredibly important. If you think about which games in Home are still thriving after a long period of time, they generally fall into 1 of 2 (or 2 of 2) categories: 1) they update to add new content and rewards for continued play, like Aurora, Tycoon, Casino, Home Challenges or 2) they allow the games to be played with friends, like Cutthroats, Dolphy racing at Hudson, Bowling, Pool, Poker, or hanging out at Acorn Meadows Park between tasks.
Also, Granzella's Kikai event wasn't too different in style of play from Mercia, and it was hugely successful. One of the main differences was that it actually worked. The other main difference was that it was a limited-time event with leaderboard prizes, so there was more of an urgency to buy the upgrades. If Lockwood needs to recoup some of the costs for fixing Mercia, they can have similar leaderboard events with new rewards and people will buy upgrades...and people who already invested in Mercia upgrades will be rewarded by finally being able to use their weapons and armor in a game that functions properly.
I think a lot of people would enjoy playing a functional, co-operative Mercia.
• sexy cat walk lmos when stopping you do different poses
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.”
I'm having a problem with your figment golfing shorts for the female. I was hoping if you guys could fix the hole glitch that is on the back. There are two holes that look like eye balls every time you walk LOL. I can only find about 5 shirts in my wardrobe that "cover" the glitch. Everything else either goes under it or just don't cover the glitch completely. I really like these shorts and I hope you can fix this.
1. If you took the old Lockwood Headquarters Figment Runway setup and cut it up into smaller bits allowing everyone to build their own runway. LONG catwalks in varied lengths, heights, shapes, colors, materials, backlit, etc. Ramps to enter exit. Like runway Legos for Home fashion shows.
2. Take the wonderful walls and textures in so many Lockwood spaces and sell them as ornaments. Many a wall from the yachts. Those damask patterned walls in various color from the Venue. Make an active item wall, in various widths and heights, that once placed can be color changed (backlit of course). Maybe the wall has a short animation like that from Figment room. Like the mydeco curved water wall. (Please stay away from black like the Figment Runway walls. It was near impossible to see 1/2 the people on Home up there struting because everyone wears so much black.)
3. More great reward items like the animated floating rose petal avatar head item or animated pin wheel. Or, another reward mini game like Baron's Eggcellent.
4. The Venue as a club would be nice. Based on memory issues ... Likes: Changing wall, flooring and environment textures/patterns. Loose: Runway and music. I prefer to build runways and listen to my own music.
5. NEW Dream spaces (no reskins please). Add Oasis to the points system to encourage folks to earn points to unlock a space that earns more points.
6. Gift machine: gift one's self & reject gift option please.
7. Make dresses, more specifically, the looks that are torso and leg or torso, leg and foot ... Show in OUTFITS! Not in torso and leg AND foot. For every catagory you chose to sell the outfit in, in order to make a sale, we have to deal with the item taking up more that one clothing slot in wardrobe. I pretty much avoid content that's sorted in this manner.
8. Men's wear with true creative style, color and pattern like Moschino. The following inspirational montages I made are old. Mediterranean color pallettes are so rich and uplifting.
Personaly i would like some nice rollerskates. I have the ones from the gift machine but they are not good, the animation is ok but the boots themselves are horrible, oversized and look, well, just awful. I would also like the option to gift myself, this has been a fail from day one really, all the other gifting gadgets allow us to do this, why is this still not available for Lockwood?
More and better rewards in the LKWD redeeminator too please. Many people have given up on doing the daily points collecting now due to there being no "decent" rewards left to aquire.