Jul 18 2014
By: Lockwood_LKWD Lombax Warrior 41 posts

Lockwood Suggestion Thread

[ Edited ]
126 replies 1132 views Edited Aug 8, 2014

Hi guys,

I wanted to start this thread so we can keep all suggestions in one place and I will update this post weekly with everyone's suggestions so they can all be seen in one place. Please note that this thread is Lockwood specific, so anything that is directly related to our content should be posted here.

Thanks for suggesting this @May2099 Smiley Wink

Areas

Bring back the Showcase

Deep sea ocean public & private space with vibrant, tropical aquatic scenery & sea life.

New Dream spaces

Dance Club

A dirtbike version of Polar Rush Tundra Lodge in the Spring or Summer.

A haunted version of The Prairie Ranch & maybe its club house version.

Clothing 

More matching clothing, specifically male clothing.

Hats as headphone slot items

More wetsuit options

More of the platform sandals from Drey

Men's wear with true creative style, color and patterns 

More chains and necklaces for men

A 2nd series of Anime Critter onesie introducing Wolf, Skunk, Tiger and Flying Squirrel onesies

More choker designs

Items

Upright pianos 

Stactic pool tables 

Charity items

Western themed furniture for the Prairie Ranch

Improvements to existing space content

Update the Gift Shop 

Space Station

Dream Forest

Ajagara's Peak: Remove the barrier in front of the stairs that lead down near the spawn point and make that accessible

Polar Rush Tundra Lodge: Add a night cycle and furniture spawns outside of what there is now

Improvements to existing clothing content

Fix Katie Hairstyle Glitch

Golfing shorts, female clipping glitch

Make dresses show in outfits in the wardrobe

Coloring of the feet for the Dino onesie

Add hair for the male versions of all onesie outfits as I hate runing around bald

More colour variations in lines such as Cyber Goth

Misc

Have the Gift Machine be able to gift ourselves or send coins for gifting or get rewards from gifting, with a reject gift option

"Discontinued" items as a bundle for x-7 or for a "limited time classic item sale"

More player interactions & player animations

Reward mini games

More rewards in the LKWD redeeminator 

Flame Flight locomotions in more colors 

Jessica

Message 1 of 127 (1,132 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11630 posts

Re: Lockwood Suggestion Thread

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2014

*Bring back the Showcase: It always had something going on and was changing. Also, is was nice to be able to see new content displays from time to time. The HQ is absolutely horrible, it's more of a abandoned project than anything else, even the description in NAV is laughable.

*Update the Gift Shop: If you're going to keep it, at least make the effort to change it up. It's still Valentines (2013)  in there.

*Dream Forest: Finish the bridges to the trees. We know they're there, stop being lazy.

*Ajagara's Peak: Remove the barrier in front of the stairs that lead down near the spawn point and make that accessible.

*Polar Rush Tundra Lodge: Add a night cycle and furniture spawns outside of what there is now.

*Space Station: Someone needs a fire lit under their *** to finish this place.

*Change your name: LKWD_JESSICA would be better.

Message 2 of 127 (1,103 Views)
Wastelander
479 posts

Jul 18, 2014
Fix Katie Hairstyle Glitch and Have the Gift Machine be able to gift ourselves or send coins for gifting or get rewards from gifting :3

Also ( almost forgot) have clubhouse that gives Lockwood points that is oriental looking Smiley Very Happy

LOVE THIS THREAD AND LOCKWOOD!!! <3
Message 3 of 127 (1,094 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Jul 18, 2014
(Copied from Jessica's welcome thread)

One thing I've suggested to multiple Lockwood reps over the years and still would like to see are items for breast cancer awareness where a portion of the proceeds goes to charity...in a variety of price ranges, but particularly low cost gift machine items (i.e. 16 tokens) that I can send to my entire list. The idea has gotten positive responses from different Lockwood reps and the community for years, but so far, they haven't gotten them made! Jessica, if you could get the Lockwood devs to make something like this, you'd be my hero!

Some ideas include wristbands, lanyards (in hand category or head accessory category), pink ribbon chokers, hairstyles with pink ribbons tying braids, ponytails or pigtails, hairstyles with pink ribbons as headbands, even reskinned pink clothing (particularly athletic apparel), as long as a portion of the proceeds go to charity.

Don't forget stuff for the guys too! Real men are secure enough in their masculinity to wear pink!

I currently have over 100 Home users on my list; if Lockwood were to make a simple 16-token BCAM wristband and pledge a portion of the proceeds to charity, I'd send it to literally every Home user on my list, and I know others would send a lot too. Please make it happen, Jessica!

Message 4 of 127 (1,069 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2014

I have a few suggestions:

-Please make matching bottoms to go with all future male tops, and please don't release male tops without matching bottoms

-Please make matching bottoms for the male Modern Detective and male Race Day tops, even if they are just texture/color matching reskins of existing pants that don't clip through the tops.

I actually made a topic about those 2 issues right here but there was no response (may have been before you joined)

-Please release a variant of the the male Steampunk pants without the cybernetic leg.

-Please attempt to make hats as headphone slot items, with different sizes to accomidate different size hairstyles. Granzella, O-two and PSTalent were all able to accomplish this successfully. The detective hat as a hand slot was a decent attempt in theory, but it clipped through all hairstyles except bald.

Message 5 of 127 (1,057 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jul 18, 2014

Tarazuma wrote:

I have a few suggestions:

-Please make matching bottoms to go with all future male tops, and please don't release male tops without matching bottoms

-Please make matching bottoms for the male Modern Detective and male Race Day tops, even if they are just texture/color matching reskins of existing pants that don't clip through the tops.

I actually made a topic about those 2 issues right here but there was no response (may have been before you joined)

-Please release a variant of the the male Steampunk pants without the cybernetic leg.

-Please attempt to make hats as headphone slot items, with different sizes to accomidate different size hairstyles. Granzella, O-two and PSTalent were all able to accomplish this successfully. The detective hat as a hand slot was a decent attempt in theory, but it clipped through all hairstyles except bald.

*adds to Tara's post as she forgot to say:

-Please feel free not to actually give me ANYTHING when I pay for something. It's ok because I'm afraid if I say anything you might go away and never come back. Just take my money and I'll be happy.

Message 6 of 127 (1,048 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
398 posts

Jul 18, 2014

A Lockwood suggestion thread... What an awesome idea! I have an idea & a request for my favorite dev ^_^

First off, my request is about the Sodium Circuitry Short Shorts and Sneaker Wedges. I was hoping (& might even beg) for this item to stictly be just the shoe alone. No shorts attached, no skirt, no bottoms. Just the wedges by themselves, so we can wear them with other Lockwood fashions without clashing 

Playstation_HOME_dock_icon_by_GameDreamer.png

It's great that we have a couple choices for mermaids, but it would be more awesome if we could have a mermaid tails, shell tops, mermaid swimming LMO... you get the picture Smiley Happy

Spoiler

TailMermaid Swim

Make any colors you guys but, but there must be a hot pink mermaid tail & neon rainbow tail 

MerCollection 2MerCollection 1Clamshells

giphy.gifSwimmable

cf694f9c296f178addd9c311ca96f742.jpgsardine_freebie_poster.jpgMerCollection 1fd6e10ac0abdde07e6c8e5031bc285d7.pngmermaidsunderwater.jpg

Lots of untapped profits potential to be made here.

#finfree
Message 7 of 127 (1,036 Views)
Wastelander
479 posts

Jul 18, 2014
Also more Lockwood pts rewards higher levels maybe another personal space? (Sorry full of ideas >///< last suggestion I promise)
Message 8 of 127 (1,029 Views)
Lombax Warrior
41 posts

Jul 18, 2014

LadyJaws wrote:
Also more Lockwood pts rewards higher levels maybe another personal space? (Sorry full of ideas >///< last suggestion I promise)

More the merrier  @LadyJaws ! 

Keep 'em coming! 

Jessica

Message 9 of 127 (1,014 Views)
Fender Bender
2681 posts

Jul 18, 2014

re POLAR LODGE Winter space with snowmobile and ability to walk through woods on the snow, it's a nice place. However, like some oth your other spaces there's a lot of windows which is fine but gee in the WInter it's cold. Could we have doors? (I suppose I could put huge furniture in front of the open doors but I'd rather have a door that opens.) POLAR LODGE is a nice place other than that.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 10 of 127 (955 Views)