An LMO that makes your avatar about 10 feet high and has about 4 animations. =D
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 112 of 127 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
485 posts

Re: Lockwood Suggestion Thread

Aug 27, 2014

I'd like to see more different types of hair texture hairstyles. More curls and waves. Not everyone wants pin straight hair. Also more braids. I put the pics in a spoiler tag because I went a bit overboard and there are lots of examples!

Spoiler
terrenceamesmaleshorterblondemedium dyered head curlslong curlycurlybunbraidsponytaillongtwistciara dreadsdreads

You know just more different types of hair.

Message 113 of 127 (516 Views)
Wastelander
485 posts

Aug 27, 2014
Spoiler
side frenchbraided bunbraidsbraidscurlswavykorean

cont'd

Message 114 of 127 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
485 posts

Aug 27, 2014
Spoiler
wavyguyshortvobollywood morebollywood

Okay i'm a crazy person and that's enough. haha

Message 115 of 127 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
306 posts

Aug 27, 2014
Not to suck up, but this update was terrible until i went to x7 and bought the electric blue cybergoth outfit - amazing prices too! I always loved lockwood, but i have just TWO suggestions about them.

1- Can you PLEASE make it in Purple! Pshome tends to only make the same boring colors yet where's the purple (my favorite color)

2- Can you PLEASE allow us to use earrings and headphone items ALSO with that spectacular dreads hair. That's just more money for you, so why not? Smiley Happy

Thanks a ton! I look forward to seeing you guys/gals make my two simple suggestions happen
Message 116 of 127 (483 Views)
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Aug 28, 2014

Please stop over charging for Gift Machine items.  In some cases the exact item  (except for maybe color) is far less in the store.

Message 117 of 127 (446 Views)
Fender Bender
2930 posts

Aug 28, 2014

Di01913 wrote:

Please stop over charging for Gift Machine items.  In some cases the exact item  (except for maybe color) is far less in the store.

I agree that Lockwood should make the prices comparable. This week's update is a perfect example of overcharging in the GM.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 118 of 127 (433 Views)
Wastelander
479 posts

Aug 28, 2014
Give us your Japan items from JP *-*
Message 119 of 127 (414 Views)
Lombax Warrior
73 posts

Aug 28, 2014

ok heres a list for you miss Jessica

#1. Make the horses of the prarie worth spending the money to get a horse. the rewards there were garbage and there is absolutly nothing to do there. I bought a horse just to get into the space and see what it was and never felt so ripped off in my life. perhaps make horse racing there along some path and you compete against certain time markers for rewards as well as PVP for rewards.

#2. Add to the sodium world new ways to earn credits and earn them faster. anything to breathe new life into the sodium hub as it stands now the area is a ghost town how could anyone ever earn the bartending rewards when the place is dead?

#3. A new space and lmo in the lkwd life rewards I got to level 10 and earned kasha and the space and quit playing cause everything else there is to earn is not worth the effort to earn it.

#4. A way to earn gift tokens through lockwood lifeperhaps a 2:1 for crowns to gift tokens.

#5. MORE PUBLIC SPACES WITH GAMES AND REWARDS. something similar to acorn park that is updated monthly and offers new rewards.

#6. item preview and overview in the gift machine.

#7. more spaces that are reasonably priced in the gift machine. I made the mistake of putting the prehistoric valley bundle on my gift machine wish list and surprisingly someone bought it for me and afterwords I felt that it was a HUGE rip off to the person that gifted it to me cause it was GARBAGE for that insane price. Had #6 been implemented already I would have seen what crap it was and not let someone waste their money on me like that.

#8. Update prehistoric valley so there is more to do and more GOOD rewards to earn. again that area was soo bad it needs more to do in it I havent been there since I got all the rewards and would like to use it more but there is nothing to do anymore. adding some new mini game to the space and rewards would make it worth going to again. perhaps something with a leaderboard so you can invite friends and compete for high scores.

Message 120 of 127 (399 Views)
0 Likes