Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Re: Lockwood Showcase Rewards, caution Spoilers

Feb 13, 2012

@WaveLightning777

It appears you will get a second chance! *smile* I sure hope, so, anyway! The prize loops seems to have restarted and today's reward is once again the dining chair.Ya, I experience lag like crazy especially on weekends. This weekend was especially bad and I, myself, got bounced off of HOME so often, I felt like a basketball! *giggle* Anyway, hopefully your chances of success will improve during this week. I'm pulling for ya!

WaveLightning777 wrote:

valzgr8 wrote:

WaveLightning777 wrote:

So its cycled back to the first reward now, right?

*only got the second one, because I completely missed 1 and 3, and every time I went for 4 there was always someone in the chair who wouldn't move*

@WaveLightning777

When something like this happens, do as Joanna suggests and report the troll and then exit to your personal space. Once you have done that try going back to Lockwood. Maybe you will get a defferent spawn of the public space where you can peacefully trigger the reward for yourself! I hope you have better luck with it! Don't give up, friend!

Happy day, ya'all! --Val ****************** PSN ID: valzgr8 *****Signature*****

"How do we know that zombies are not happy being who they are?"

Don't get me wrong, I did report them. And I did try zapping instances. But I had to give up after the last attempt at 6:56 PM Eastern. >_< (READ: Showcase changes at 7 PM Eastern, and we all know how laggy it is...)

WaveLightning777 Trophy Card

Happy day, ya'all!

--Valzee

PSN ID: valzgr8

"How do we know that zombies are not happy being who they are?"

Just so you know...
Bullies do NOT get to tell the bullied to shut their Playstations off! Sony says so!

Photobucket

Message 61 of 70 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Feb 13, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

WaveLightning777 Trophy Card

Not a very good choice by Lockwood to have that (chair) be the prompt for releasing the reward. Just gives trolls the opportunity to be really annoying. If that were happening I'd be sure to get the chat log full and then file a report. There is absolutely no excuse for game disruption.

They should do it again only making the trigger an electric chair that activates after 20 seconds.

Giving them an Instaban !  http://www.yourpshome.net/images/smilies/armes06.gif

Message 62 of 70 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1569 posts

Feb 13, 2012

Yeah, I was experiencing that same lag yesterday morning myself a few times, where I had to a "forced" log out on Home. I let it do the "repairing HDD Cache" thing over and over. I thought I was going to have to cancel my event because of it. Anyway, I figured they would cycle through the rewards again like back during the Christmas season. Now I can get the table when it's available again.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 63 of 70 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Feb 13, 2012

ITCOB1 wrote:

OK, yesterday was strange, NO reward. We speculate that the special reward for the 22nd will unlock in the  room on the right currently under the Lockwood banner. Today, the Day 1 reward is back up  by the balloons behind the runway in the Figment room.It is the Romatic Dining Chair.

but at least i missed out on reward 1 due to DNS issue's

but i already got it

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 64 of 70 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Feb 14, 2012

Today's the Heart Wreath reward. The Foyer will have the black, gold, and silver balloons, along with a table and two chairs. To get the wreath, stand near the bench on the right in the main room, where the picnic blankets are, and you'll get the wreath.

Credit to harley7 and Joanna for telling how to get it: http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37412564#37412564

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 65 of 70 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Feb 14, 2012

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Today's the Heart Wreath reward. The Foyer will have the black, gold, and silver balloons, along with a table and two chairs. To get the wreath, stand near the bench on the right in the main room, where the picnic blankets are, and you'll get the wreath.

Credit to harley7 and Joanna for telling how to get it: http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37412564#37412564

Photobucket

Already got it early before Harley and Joanna. to bad i forgot to post it

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 66 of 70 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Feb 14, 2012

Last night, after the 7pm est lobby/rewards shift I visited to see if perhaps the Valentines wreath was live yet. I saw the balloons, and then I noted the floral display had returned by the Figment doorway. I just assumed that the wreath was not live yet. I remember looking closely at the table and chairs by the balloons. I studied the items on the table. Was all tha there also on day 2??

My point is, I think there may be 2 rewards live today .We have confirmed that the wreath is now live as expected. With the reappearance of the floral display, the day 2 floral stand MAY also be live. Some one thats missing the 2nd reward  should check this and let us know.

Posted Image

Message 67 of 70 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Feb 14, 2012

wreath AND floral stand from day two are both live.

Message 68 of 70 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
767 posts

Feb 22, 2012

Hey for anybody that doesn't already know, The doors with the timer on them in the Lockwood Showcase are now open. Go in and walk near the back left samurai bot builder to obtain your new animated reward item.

Message 69 of 70 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
275 posts

Feb 22, 2012

it is, however an active item.

Message 70 of 70 (15 Views)
0 Likes