First Son
12 posts

Re: Lockwood Prarie/Clubhouse Saloon

Aug 12, 2013

Someone asked about this earlier in the thread but received no response. I saw someone riding this LMO of a white horse with black spots.  It is not included as part of the bundle but it is exactly like them other than the pattern. Anyone know where to get this LMO?

Message 81 of 176 (7,351 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Aug 12, 2013

Oh, nice!  Where is the female avatar skirt and hat available from?  I always did love Little House on the Prairie!

Message 82 of 176 (7,350 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Aug 12, 2013

So I popped into the Prairie this morning to grab the Prairie Blouse and Hat rewards, and I saw a user with one of the new saddled spotted black and white horses (spotted like a dalmation).  I asked where he had procured said animal since I have been eyeing this horse in the horse game choices, and he said, "The Saloon I think."  I did check the Saloon, both commerce points with no luck.  Anyone have any idea where to get this horse?

Message 83 of 176 (7,346 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Aug 12, 2013

ThrenodyT wrote:

So I popped into the Prairie this morning to grab the Prairie Blouse and Hat rewards, and I saw a user with one of the new saddled spotted black and white horses (spotted like a dalmation).  I asked where he had procured said animal since I have been eyeing this horse in the horse game choices, and he said, "The Saloon I think."  I did check the Saloon, both commerce points with no luck.  Anyone have any idea where to get this horse?

I found the horse but have not yet figured out how to get it, If you go to your stables and look at the options of horses to put in the stable there are 2 that are greyed out.   1st one is called Sky its a white horse with a rainbow maine, 2nd is call Purdy this is the dalmatian looking one you are seeking Threnody.  

I only have two explanations for this its either a reward we are not yet aware of or Mall Hack since its not available to purchase in the store in neither the club version or the apartment.

Message 84 of 176 (7,338 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

TSFRJ wrote:

<pic omitted>

Observer Screenshot 00_49 AM 8_12_2013.jpg

I guess the hat is male ... hopefully they will make a female version of the hat (with nice hair *hint hint*) and some trousers for the male avatar.   Is it me but does the female outfit seem a bit amish

From someone who actually does historic costuming, this actually is authentic, Tsu. Ranch skirts actually do go all the way to the ground.

I love them because IRL, they can double up as Steampunk wear. Smiley Very Happy

EDIT: In fact, there were version of these called a Frontier skirt (Divided Skirt or Riding Skirt), where there's a split up the middle to allow the female rider's legs to ride square and not side-saddle (kinda like a skort).

Hope that helps!

Message 85 of 176 (7,328 Views)
Sackboy
436 posts

Aug 12, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I found the horse but have not yet figured out how to get it, If you go to your stables and look at the options of horses to put in the stable there are 2 that are greyed out.   1st one is called Sky its a white horse with a rainbow maine, 2nd is call Purdy this is the dalmatian looking one you are seeking Threnody.  

I only have two explanations for this its either a reward we are not yet aware of or Mall Hack since its not available to purchase in the store in neither the club version or the apartment.

I just saw on another thread that after the general release some horses are only going to be available through the Lockwood gift machine as exclusives.  I will bet dollars to donuts that the Purdy/Albert spotted horse is a Gift Machine exclusive.  Lockwood always puts the coolest patterns and colors in that thing.  *grumble*

Message 86 of 176 (7,317 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Aug 12, 2013

Just saw that the Prairie Skirt is "...is reward from 2nd floor balcony in ranch house personal space".  Yay!  Smiley Happy

Message 87 of 176 (7,316 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Aug 12, 2013

ThrenodyT wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I just saw on another thread that after the general release some horses are only going to be available through the Lockwood gift machine as exclusives.  I will bet dollars to donuts that the Purdy/Albert spotted horse is a Gift Machine exclusive.  Lockwood always puts the coolest patterns and colors in that thing.  *grumble*

That still does not explain how some people have them already.   Smiley Indifferent

Message 88 of 176 (7,309 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Aug 12, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

That still does not explain how some people have them already.   Smiley Indifferent

I know... I was under the impression that ISE was used for "free" reward items, so if someone managed to get one out of the gift machine...  Or does the gift machine count it as a free reward item even though you have to buy tokens to gift it?  *IF* this was an ISE procurement, that user was sure pretty ballsy to ride around on it considering how many Horse Owners are salivating over Purdy.  Smiley Sad

Message 89 of 176 (7,300 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 12, 2013

ThrenodyT wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I know... I was under the impression that ISE was used for "free" reward items, so if someone managed to get one out of the gift machine...  Or does the gift machine count it as a free reward item even though you have to buy tokens to gift it?  *IF* this was an ISE procurement, that user was sure pretty ballsy to ride around on it considering how many Horse Owners are salivating over Purdy.  Smiley Sad

Gift machine items are not free rewards. Anyone ISE'ing that content is simply stealing. Plain and Simple. 

Message 90 of 176 (7,296 Views)