First Son
6 posts

Re: Lockwood Prarie/Clubhouse Saloon

Aug 7, 2013

So does the club house skin feature the same house as the apartment? Is the house open concept, or is it more like the Cutteridge house with lots of rooms?

Message 11 of 176 (803 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2013

terrys23 wrote:

I bought both the spaces for the unique rewards I think I have tried every possible way to take care of horses but no unique reward anyone know they way to earn these if so any help would be apreciated

So far I won an apple, a brush and a sugar cube for caring for the horses, I guess that's what they mean by unique rewards

There is a prompt that has you, brush horse, feed horse, pet horses forehead, shovel the stable, sit on horse ride horse. everytime I did those chores I received something.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 176 (791 Views)
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Aug 7, 2013

a ater question in this thread asks if the same skin is used for the clubhouse and the apartment and they're not they are sort of the same but different areas so it's advisable to get them both.
In  order to get the rewards for this space go to the horse stalls and use the options to fill the stall with a horse and then treat a horse by brushing and feeding it and all the other actions and you will get the rewards for that space. 
terrys23 wrote:

I bought both the spaces for the unique rewards I think I have tried every possible way to take care of horses but no unique reward anyone know they way to earn these if so any help would be apreciated

Message 13 of 176 (782 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5694 posts

Re: Lock Prairie space and clubhouse.

Aug 7, 2013

boxer_lady wrote:
Anybody find the 5 owner rewards yet? Only have the cooking pot that everyone gets upon arrival.

yes you need to put your horses in the stables then feed pet and yes even shovel their droppins yes to get rewards you even have to shovel their droppings

Best $12.99 bundle ever Smiley Happy

images.jpg

Message 14 of 176 (740 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5694 posts

Aug 7, 2013

wholy wow clubhouse saloonfromprairie hasa oldfasion theater stage sweet Smiley Happy

images.jpg

Message 15 of 176 (729 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
39 posts

Aug 7, 2013
Go to www.yourpshome.net and when you do, you'll see several icons for several things such as redeem codes for free items, where free items are in Home, public spaces reward items and private spaces reward items. click on these and then scroll to name of space you looking for and click on it. Will show ALL the rewards available in that space. Click on the reward item to learn what you need to achieve to get it. Hope this assists you in what you need. If not respond back and I'll attempt to describe or if all else fails can make arrangements to meet in HOME so I can show you.
Vangie Hills (AZ_Vangie)
Message 16 of 176 (761 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Aug 7, 2013

are there any new rewards in the public space? i got a bench with a table today and was just wondering if there were other fyi i got the old rewards as well was just wondering if there were anything newMan Tongue

Message 17 of 176 (710 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Aug 7, 2013

shovel their droppings lol

Message 18 of 176 (685 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Aug 7, 2013
Time for another lbp makeover I challenge you to make a stage like that
Message 19 of 176 (676 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Jacob_Allen_1987 wrote:

are there any new rewards in the public space? i got a bench with a table today and was just wondering if there were other fyi i got the old rewards as well was just wondering if there were anything newMan Tongue

Nothing new, but the clubhouse lets you into the public space the back way, without going to the holding pen and/or owning a horse first.

You still can get the rewards from the public space if you enter it directly from the clubhouse exit, and having no horse to gain access.

Either this is a goof or it is intentional, they should leave it like this anyway.

Message 20 of 176 (676 Views)